"No, mom, I'm getting late. I will have my breakfast later in the office," I said.

"Okay, aunty, I'm also done. Breakfast was really yummy. I just love your handmade food," that hungry buffalo said while getting up.

"Thank you, Rahul. And today come for lunch." My mom invited him for lunch.

"Sure, aunty"

After saying bye to them, we made our way to our office.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

And here we are at our S.K company.

Last year, my dad gave me the position of CEO, and Rahul is the COO of our company. My dad is also handling the business along with us. He also takes care of the interview.

When we both entered our company, our employees started greeting us, "Good morning". We just nodded at them and made our way to our cabins.

I entered my cabin and started signing the documents that were on my table. I heard someone knocking on my cabin door. "Come in "

"Sir, today you have a meeting at 11:00 am with Mr.Ritesh Singhania, and later at 12:00 with Mr. Raj Dessai." My PA, Mr. Jhon, informed me about my today's schedule.

"Okay, you can go now and send those yesterday's files to my cabin".

"Ok, sir"

"Jhon, wait!" I stopped him when he was about to open the door.

He turned,"Yes, sir?"

"Where is dad?"

"Sir, Mr. Kapoor has gone to attend a meeting with Mr. Nick Rodriguez."

"Okay, you can go now."

"Ok, sir."

"Hey, Shourya, let's go to have coffee in the Royal Restaurant. I've heard a lot about their coffee." Rahul entered my cabin without knocking.
He never knocks while entering my cabin.

I glared at him. "Can't you knock while entering my cabin?"

"Come on, bro. You are my bro. Why should I knock while entering my bro's cabin?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"Idiot!" I muttered under my breath.

"Hey, I heard that," he said, giving that pointed look. I looked at the timing; it was 10:00 am.

"Okay, let's go to have coffee. I'm also hungry." I said, getting up from my chair.

We parked my car in the parking lot and made our way inside the Royal Restaurant. I also heard a lot about their coffee.

Khushi's POV

"Oh god, I am late again."

It was 7:45 am. I hurriedly got up and went to the bathroom. As I came out of the washroom, I saw Divya applying lipstick to her lips.

After seeing me, she said in a dramatic way, "Oh, my princess is up already?"

"Hey, why didn't you wake me up?" I asked her, keeping my hands on my waist.

"Di (sister), are you kidding me? For the past twenty minutes, I was trying to wake you up, but you were busy dreaming about your prince charming." She said sarcastically.

"Shut up, I wasn't dreaming about my prince charming," I said, glaring at her. "And now shoo, I want to get ready"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. By the way, I'm done. Bye, Di (elder sister), I love you," she said, hugging me.