"Dad, I never said I wanted that girl. You were forcing her on me", he commented.

"How dare you talk back at me?", his father questioned in anger. "You told me you like her, didn't you?"

"Yes I did but I am a man. I am handsome at that and I can get any woman I want. She is too pompous."

"See who is talking. I'm not going to drag words with you. I need to make sure Rachel is truly pregnant or not. Whether she is or not, you will still get married to Folake. She is the girl for you and I know what I am saying", his father concluded.

"Dad, I don't want her. That girl made me look like a fool in the presence of her parent. In this time and age, how can a girl throw a tantrum just because I wanted to have sex with her?", he questioned rhetorically.

"Is that why you impregnated Rachel? You were enjoying the sex so much that you ended up pumping your seed into her out of pleasure. That seed is supposed to be growing inside of Fola and not Rachel. I know what that girl is capable of. I introduced her to you and I know her background", his father yelled.

"Dad, Rachel accepted me with my flaws. She knows how best I enjoy sex and I'm sure Fola won't be able to accept that. Perhaps she will even deny me the privilege when we are married", he stated.

"What flaws are you talking about?", his father asked with curiousity.

"You don't need to know, dad? All you care about is forcing a woman on me", he said turning to the other side.

"You better tell me before I bounce on you", his father threatened.

"Dad, you..........."

"I don't want any story. Just tell me what it is."

"I have Sexual Sadism Disorder", he blurted out.

************************

"Babe, your girl is here", T-boy announced.

"Don't play pranks on me", she warned not looking back.

"I'm serious, I can see her from here. She is close to where I asked her to wait for my call", this got Rachel's attention.

She grabbed the telescope from him and looked into it. She saw Fola with the briefcase.

Rachel smiled and said: "Perfect. I never knew she was this dumb."

"Why do you say that?", T-boy asked.

"I thought she would come here with the police but she proved me wrong. I guessed she is really in love with this guy", Rachel responded.

"I told you she is harmless, didn't I?"

"You don't know a thing about her", she replied him.

"Whatever."

T-boy delved his hand into his bag and brought out another phone with a different SIM card to call Fola.

She picked up immediately. "Are you there now?"

"Yes sir", she responded calmly.

"Are you sure you are alone", he asked her to be sure.

"Yes sir", Fola answered him.

"Tell your brother to go back home now that you are here", he instructed.

"How do I go back home from here?", she inquired.

"You don't need to worry about that. Keep coming and stop in front of the uncompleted building", he said and ended the call.

Fola kept moving around the bushy area while holding her big gown with one hand.