He sat down opposite to me while he pulled me and made me sit of his lap. He pulled the kurthi off me and he cupped my face.

"Love you baby" he said, the word "baby" after so long. It gave me goosebumps. "You took so long to call me baby. Huh?" I asked him while in one shift he put me down and kissed my neck.

He inhaled my scent "I missed your smell. I missed you so much baby....I"he said but I pushed him down and I was on top of him. I kissed his chest and his six packs. He got up as he kissed my chest. He gave attention to it as I lost myself. He pulled the blanket over us. One by one he threw away the barriers between us. He kissed my lips slowly as he thrust in me. At that moment, I forget everything around me. We forgot all our sadness, all our harsh past, everything. The night was magical. We both showered our love to each other as We became one once again that night.

------

○ 2 month later ○

○ Diya's POV ○

My life changed once again. I came back to New York. It wasn't Edward's decision. It was mine. I wanted to go back to New York. I didn't work at Rahul's restaurant rather Edward made a set up of high tech computers to help me monitor the hospital and the old age home. I got work piled up with the management issues. Even though I had management people at each level. The owner has to personally look into the daily affairs. Or else the management would collapse. Zaiden was happy too to get new friends and he got excited to see people like him around and no one would see him differently.

I sometimes go to the restaurant. I was happy to know that Rahul has owned many branches in NYC in these four years. I was happy for Linda as she is 9 months pregnant now. My mother in law accepted me after hearing my situation. Everything fell back to its place.

At noon -

I finished preparing snacks for Zay and I went out to pick him up. While I was driving, I felt dizzy. I drank water and I continued to drive. This time again, I felt dizzy so I parked my car in the parking lot of a department store and called Edward. Nowadays he picks up the calls at the first time itself. He keeps it in his pocket and takes it with him. Haha...he knows that he will be in trouble once again if he doesn't pick up the call at the right time. Even if he in operation threatre he would say the nurse to pick the call and inform him if it's urgent.

So, I called him and he picked up the call.

- Yah, babe.

- Edward!! I am feeling dizzy. Can you come over to pick me up and Zay?

- What?? What happened?? Ok, tell me the location. I will come.

I said him the location and waited for him. I already knew what it was as I experienced it before and Edward didn't leave me since we got back together *shy* I had some water and walked to the department store. I got a pregnancy kit and went to the washroom to test it. I was happy already but I was patient to know the result. It camee.....

POSITIVE.....

I wanted to jump but I didn't. I was beyond happiness only one one reason that we would be together to experience this beautiful phase of our marriage life. The part of life which we missed it. I signed and I got teary eyes when I looked at it.

I got out and walked to the parking lot. There Edward was searching for me, standing in front of my car.

"Hey!! Where did you go? I was worried. I was searching for you" He asked in panicked now relieved voice.