8. Pretty Teaser Tae

"oh c'mon Jae, don't do this to me"

"I said no! why the heck are you dragging me OUT OF ALL 7 BILLION PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD?" You tried to pull your arms out from Taehyung grip with all of your energy. You literally tried everything, pushing him away, push his face, punch his not so buff chest and even to the extent pinching his tits but none of that works on him. He really determine to drag me out from my own home.

"It's because i need an ACTUAL girl to be my experiment. Jimin can't be that person and all the stylist noona are all busy rescheduling your timetable and that leaves only you!"

"But i don't want to be part of your stupid experiment" finally i pushed him! Running back inside my apartment not forgetting to close the front door but he's a bit tad faster to pull a stunt where he block the door with his foot.

"Want it or not, you got to help me. This is between my life or death" i stop struggling to close the door after seeing his puppy eyes.

"By the way you owe me big time! Remember the video you asked me to delete? The s-"

"Apapapap! Okay fine! Only this one fucking time Kim jerk Taehyung!"

"That's what i thought! Now please let me to give you a ride milady" he smile cheekily that i find it scary.

--To the parking lot--

"Really Tae? The most awesome transportation of yours you were saying is THAT THING?" I point at that... Shining.. purple metal.

" Don't you dare insult my Vantè. That's my grandpa's from the 60s"

"Whatever, I'm not gonna ride that, paparazzi are gonna be all over me. Find someone else to do whatever your experiment is. I'm OUT!" My plan is to show him the peace sign and go, but ofcourse he stop me.

"That's the trick Jae. No one ever gonna thought that is you! Their precious worldwide Miss Jewels gonna ride this, not Car, not motorbike, not even a private jet. But myyyy Scooter!" His hands move around like 'Tadaa' but my face still haven't react an inch.

"Still a no. Bye"

"Eyy don't be like that. You'd promise me, now wear this and off we go!"

"B-but i-" i couldn't replied anything when he just stuffed my head with a purple helmet and pull me to sit on top of his scooter. Pulling both of my arms to hug him from behind.

-----

"Here we are, welcome to the street food avenue!!" He said, motioning to the busy street. I pulled him to the side and zip up my hoodie. None of my face were expose due to the black hat, black specs and black mask I'm wearing.

"Did you bring me here to die?" I demanded

"Obviously" he said with a 'duh' face.

"I can't tell are you being sarcastic or not"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "your lack of intelligence still suprise me but I'm kinda used to that"

"I'm not going there. Something's bad gonna happen. I got the feeling"

Taehyung exhaled in exasperation. "Nothing bad is going to happen to you, I promise. first, you gonna have to get rid all of this. What is this?"

"What? Tae no! I need this so people wouldn't recognize me" i jump to snatch my hat from his hand above, but that was a complete fail because this guy are just too tall.

"It's stupid. Hiding your face like this is making you more recognizable. I demand no hoodie, no hat or no dark spectacle Jae. That mask is enough. Try to blend with everyone else and you're gonna be safe. Believe me" okay, now he look promising and i just can't fight back.