3. Bunny JayKay

"I swear i didn't see anything. C'mon stop being like this jae" jungkook were sitting on the side of my bed where i drown myself under my thick comforter crying stupidly over nothing.

"Liar! You definitely saw something"

"Fine! I saw those unmatching undies and that grandma panties. So what? You're still hot. don't worry"

"Shut up you little piece of shit. Don't try to comfort me saying I'm hot and all. I know you're gonna laugh and make my life full on misery when you have that chance." i get out from the comforter in just 2 second just too smack the hell out of him just because he is currently laughing out loud.

"For a sick person you're quite strong"

"I'm not sick. you hear what the doctor said. My recovery process is insane and it's just shock. you can go back to do whatever your heart content. Except bullying me"

"I can't leave you alone, fine I'm not gonna tease you for the next couple hours. Now show me your face. You can't avoid me forever jae"

"Test me jeon" jungkook rolled his eyes as he tugged the comforter away from her. But jae are not an easy girl who doesn't fight back. So she pull the blanket back, making jungkook fall on top of her. He did not expect that strong energy from her.

They're both freeze and not moving an inch in this awkward position. Lost staring into each other eyes for a good few seconds and she began to creeped out when jungkook swiped a piece of hair out of her eyes.

"W-what?" First time she was stuttering for jungkook.

"Nothing, you're just... Woah" she felt like God just answering her prayers and gifted her a jungkook who WILL surely compliment her any seconds now.

"I know you want to compliment my beauty. go on."

"Woah.. how are you so.. red?" The palm of his hand resting on her warm cheeks which is she slapped it the next minute.

"Nothing.. don't touch me, that's weird you pervert" Jungkook sigh before standing straight beside her bed. With eyes still looking at her, he pulled his shirt upward. Getting strip.

"Y-yo bro! What are you trying to do?" Covering my holy eyes with fingers but enough to take a sneak peak a little.

"Now we're fair and square. I saw you and you see me" He pulled off my hands from my eyes as he continue to strip his pants but i stop him by throwing pillows.

"Are you craz- w-woah.." His toned chest muscles can make anyone mouth water, i give him dat.

'Wait what?  Eun Jae Wol shut the freaking up! You just not say that!'

"Stop staring at me like you wanna lick my abs. This is not the first time I'm shirtless Infront of you anyway"

'yeah... This is not the first time he's shirtless. He even walk Infront of me just in his boxer like every possible time in the gym. Something must be wrong inside my head. Remind me to go for CT scan check up after this'

My fantasy were cut off as i shook my head and reverted my gaze at him back. His eyes were staring down at me lustful?is it me or...

'Ughhh what in the world he acting hot for?'

Taking a deep breaths, i throw the collection of my pillow straight to his face. "Be gone you demon! Be gone!" He chuckled.

"I'm gonna take a shower at the guest room. think you still have my old spare shirt there. Don't miss me too much jae"

"In your dream mothafacka!" He said nothing other than closing my door leaving me thinking by myself.

'This is weird. He is acting weird since yesterday. I thought I'm the one involve in an accident not him.'