7. Perfect Monster

"Thank you for the Ice cream Boss"

"You can just call me Namjoon. It's your offday anyway"

"Kinda weird to call you by your name now after all this years boss. But I'll try"

"Great" A moment of silence.

"Wah.. this place is beautiful, It's amazing how it looks like were in a painting. Do you always hanging out like this?." After minutes of processing my brain to work, that is the only question i could ask him to start the conversation.

"Hanging out with myself is a vibe. It's just me and music." looking around the place, i realized not many people strolling around here. we were free sitting down on a bench at the side of the pathway under a blossoming pink tree that looks a little bit  like sakura without any camera shove Infront of our face

"You know, i planned to go to art museum but i couldn't bring you there"

"Oh no, did i interrupt your day? It's okay. You can continue your plan. I just go somewhere else"

"Nah it's okay. If you're here, I'll be looking at arts all day anyway. So it's a win win situation" he gives me a blinding dimple smile that make my heart skip a beat since i met him the first time 7 years ago.

"You're flirting with me boss"

"I tried" he shrugged. Another silent mode engulfing us. But this time it was a calming silence with a beautiful lake view ahead of us. I saw how his eyes stealing a glance at me every now and then. So i turned to look at him.

"You wanna ask something?"

"Sorry I'm not trying to be a busy body. But you seems like in a worry. Are you okay?"

I hate it when i was trying to hold my tears and suddenly someone asked me whether I'm okay. That's when i can't hold it anymore. My tears fell and Namjoon already there catching me into a comfort hug.

"Trust god he has reason why he made things happen. He has greater plan for us than us ourselves. It's okay, You can cry on my shoulder. There's no point in being grown up if you can't being childish and selfish sometimes."

I felt a sense of pride that this man right here is my boss. I never knew I'll end up working with a nice, young and handsome boss. He could be clumsy at times but everyone have flaws.

"Namjoon. What are your thoughts of me? Am i a good person?" I asked between almost calm sobs

"Would you know how to describe a god?"

"Em no?"

"Exactly. That's how i feel. But if I'm a cat, I've spent all my 9 lives with you"

"That's sweet thanks for the sweet talk" he pulled me away by my shoulders and look at me straight in the eyes with a serious gaze.

"That is not sweet talks Jae. I'm sincere with what i said about you. Remember the first time we met?"

"At the hospital?"

"Yup, right Infront of the Radiology department where i get my X-ray's."

"What about it?"

"Remember when i said I want to make you a well known star?"

"I do"

"And look at you now. A well known worldwide singer. I never sweet talk people just to make them comfortable to be around with me Jae. I mean what I meant and you know that" he rub the tears from my cheeks away

"Sorry i doubt you. It's just, your reason is just too good for me. But i like it, thank you Joonie"

"I like the pet name"