2. Ow....kay WTF?

January 2nd, 2021

'Why is it so dark in here? Am i.... Dead?'

The sound of screeching car, the dark night skies, the blurry vision of lights.

"Oh yeah, a car just crashed me. Big deal"

I tried to sit up and it's kinda hard to do in admist of i can't see anything. I keep blinking my eyes but i still can't see any source of light even a pinch, nothing. Panic start to taking over me. I screamed my heart out like a lunatic. In hopes anyone could hear me. I feel scared and all alone in this darkness.

"Jae..? jae! Relax... You're okay. You're okay don't worry" i felt warmth starts enveloping my shivering body.

"J-jimin is that you? Is that really you? Oh i never felt this glad hearing your high pitch annoying voice" I pull him closer to feel his warmth.

"O.. kay. I don't know wether i have to take that as a compliment or-" he stop talking as i whail like there's no tomorrow. Never letting go of his arms, You know, jimin give the best hugs in the entire whole wide world. Fite me!

"Yeah it's me. Don't worry you're fine. Everything's gonna be fine jae" he keeps whispering word of comfort for me to calm down. After a few minutes of getting myself back. He let go of me slowly but his hand still holding my hand, letting me know that he is there beside me.

"You're at hospital right now. Do you remember anything?" This time Namjoon voice was heard on my left. Slightly caressing my shoulder in an awkward demeanor. Basic Namjoon

"I'm in a accident?"

"Stupid girl. How can you get into an accident? Other than deaf now you're blind?!" You were taken aback by that rough deep voice scolding you with a thump of something being kicked.

"Yoongi calm your ass down. No one ever  hope this to happen to her" hoseok backing you up and you felt he caressed your hair carefully, making you feel soft and eventually cried again.

"On top all of that! I didn't even get to eat MY RAMEN!! and now I'm BLIND! omg. Stfu. I can't continue to be an idol if I'm blind. My life is ruined! My dream is ruined. It's all ruined just kill meyyyyy..." You seriously look like a toddler wailing right now but did you even care? Nope!

"All of this for a packet of ramen." Jungkook utters "Jae you're not blind"

Jae stop crying "what? Then can you explain why all i see is darkness Jeon?!" you heard he sigh before light footsteps coming closer to you.

"That's because Tae thinks it's the best idea for you to wear eye mask while sleeping coz your sleeping face look ugly you dweebs"  after he finished talking. He take off my eye 'mask', leaving me blinking from the blurry view like an idiot. Adjusting my vision, slowly i saw 7 man standing around my bed looking normal. Handsome where?

"Oh" is all i could said. 'all that tears for nothing and now I'm embarrassed. AGAIN'

"The doctor said you are definitely okay, it's just a shock and you can go back tomorrow morning"  another 'oh' coming out from my mouth after Taehyung short explanation.

I might be crazy to say this, but I'm serious when i saw their eyes flash in purple a good 1 second justnow. "Hey guys i thi- jin, are you crying?"

He walked closer to me and i believe that is his snot almost coming out from his nose. I move my head back when he suddenly bumped his forehead with mine.

"Ewww jin what kind of affection is this?" I tried to push him but damn, this boi strong. Well, look at that shoulder.

"You made me scared" He whispered in a breath. The serious intensity of Jin gaze made me gulp. I internally slap myself for being intimidated with him at the moment. His hand still on mine same goes with his forehead. I couldn't wait for him to let me go so i can turn my head away, due to blood uncontrollably rushed down to my face. I had never felt this concious around him before.