5. Horseok softDom

Jin is asleep in my apartment and i don't know where should i go to clear my mind. I need a run, but It's too dangerous to run in public park, gym is a big no, jungkook might be there. Chilling on the rooftop is too cold for me now and i don't want to be in my studio or there's a chances I'll meet with yoongi. My mind is the epitome of mess, and the last thing i want is him spitting 120 words in just a single breath all about cussing me.

So here i am. Laying on the floor like patrick star, shirt already wet with my own sweat after climbing that hundreds flight of stairs to get to this dance studio at the 7th level. Planning to dance like crazy in hope i could clear my mind a bit.

-------

Dancing like a lunatic alone for the past 3 hours really cleared my mind a bit, finally i can take some deep breath. T-shirt already nowhere ro be seen on my body leaving me with only sport bra. 

"Damn I'm a hard worker" 

"Yup, you are" a sudden voice jolt me up.

"Hobi. You scared the soul out of me. Could give a warning or you'll see me struggling with a heart attack."

"Sorry bout dat. Where's jin and Jungkook? Aren't they suppose to guard you or something?"

"Ughh don't ever say their name again. Atleast not now" She laid on the floor again, spreading all of her limbs.

"I bet they made you suffocate with their neverending nag huh?"

"Ah i don't know anything anymore. Don't talk to me. I'm tired and sensitive in mind"

"Alright. Just hope your sensitive mind remember to practice for the dance competition"

"What competition?" I sat up looking at hoseok with confuse face which he soon  replied with a 'are you fucking kidding me now?' face.

"The hit it dance competition? This weekend?"

"This weekend? That's like in 3 days! I totally forgot about it, Hoseok you have to help me!"

"I don't know Jae. I'm tired an-" i cut him by swaying his arms to the left and right. thumping my foot on the floor, Whining like a spoiled brat and i think it's a win as i heard him sighing. 

"All right fine, i help you"

"Yayyy thanks hobi" making a finger heart and mini shoot it to him.

"Thanks me later, now i want you to focus"

"All right sir!"

-------

1 hours later i already memorize the dance step and it's time for us to practice this dance step together.

"5 6 7 8, 1 2.. No Jae. You got the move right, but i want you to ride the rhythm. This song is slow and sensual yet it have that strong domination aura and i need you to feel that. Start from the top"

_-music plays-_

"No no no. That's not it"

"I tried my best hobi" i huffed

"Try better. Here, i show you"

"Oop!" Hoseok took my arm and lead it to rest on his shoulder, another hand of mine is staying on his chest. One of his hand resting on my hip and the other one is under my knees supporting me to hug his hip. His gaze changed as the music starts. 

He move me swiftly and i dance in the same pace with him. This dance step is absolutely beautiful, a deep sensual feeling with a mix of domination, and hoseok ate totally good with this. His expression are out of this world.