6.Min's Tongue Technology

I didn't go back home last night. After hoseok sent me Infront of my apartment building. I couldn't get inside my own home no matter what i said to myself. Instead, I slept in my studio and I've been switching my phone off.

I really wanted to be alone to have some logic thinking of everything happened. Other than my odd split personality, The guys are acting weird since the day i woke up at the hospital.

"Are they actually like me or is this some kind of prank? I mean, what kinda prank going all out like kissing and stuff? Or am i still dreaming?"

'Well.., that could be happen'

I slap myself and it hurts like hell. I look at the small mirror, inspecting my redden cheek and caught something on my neck. It's a familiar silver necklace with a purple pendant inside a round cage from that accident night.

"When did i ever wear this?" A moment of silence before a deep gasp "Don't tell me!"

My eyes were wide open for a few minutes before a snort came. "Eyy... There's no such things as magic necklace that makes everyone fall in love with you. Pfttt"

"And why the heck am i talking to myself? Wait, so if this not a dream. Then jungkook, jin and hoseok likes me? Them? Ewww no! That's too weird. Now how am i suppose to act Infront of them? Ahhh I don't know what to do anymore!"

"but for the sake of my sweet honey bun, why the heck am i so easy? Stupid split personality. You let jungkook grind on you, let jin sleep with you and let hoseok kiss you? What's next? Let yoongi French kiss you?"

I screamed when the cable phone inside my studio ringing.

"That phone never rings because no one knows it's number. Who called? Should i answer it? What if no one answered and the caller is actually a ghost that wanted to possess me? Should i? Should i not??"

_-stop ringing-_

"ah it's stop ringing. Good" i huff a deep breaths.

_-phone ringing-_

"oh my god it rings again! Ah fuck it!"

"H-hello?" My heart is pounding inside my chest.

"Why the fuck it takes you a decade to pick up that damn phone shithead?"

"Oh it just you, waddup yoongs?"

"Waddup? You know the others are going crazy searching for you and the stupid head of yours think it is okay to switch off your phone?"

"I-im sorry.. i need some time alone and i totally forgot to tell anyone. Sorry" he didn't answer. Instead, i heard familiar chime from the other side of line.

"Yoongi are you having hamburger now?"

"None of your fucking business"

"Could you buy me a- and he ended the phone calls. Why did i even expecting? That's yoongi after all" i huff as putting the phone on it's original place back.

------

Blasting out a loud music through my headphones. I was trying to be busy with my writing for the past hours and currently now it's 3pm in the evening and i still haven't eat anything since yesterday. Regretting the fact that my studio almost have everything except for small pantry. Putting my headphones away, i leaned more to my swivel chair singing inexistent lullaby.

"I'm hungry.. but I don't want to go out~ oh what should i do~~ what should i do~ huhu~"

"You should die~"