"You're family Virgil. You may have worries about these changes, but it's a process you are not alone to deal with. We are all here for you so take comfort in that thought."

Virgil was stunned, he had no idea Logan was capable of riddling off such sweet words. He must have been taking lessons from Roman and Patton. Logan was always the quiet observer type after-all.

"Thanks Logan, I needed to hear that."

Tenderly, Virgil rested his head on Logan's arm for a moment of affection. It was at this time Virgil had a startling realization.

"Now that I think about it, you never once expressed any fear when my secret was exposed or since then. Weren't you afraid of me too?"

"Of course not Virgil. You've never given me a reason to fear you."

"I-I....thank you."

Virgil had become teary eyed. To think this whole time he feared himself more than those around him. He finally felt a sense of peace in himself as he jumped from his chair and quickly embraced Logan. Logan on the other hand was perplexed by Virgil's sudden embrace and frantically searched his memory for how to properly respond in situations like this. Yet, he was never given the chance as Virgil pushed him awake in shock.

"Ah sorry Logan...I forgot you don't really enjoy hugs. My emotions got the better of me."

"It's alright. Some affection is good for a healthy mindset from time to time. Though, I think that might have been enough for a lifetime in my case."

Virgil laughed, whether that was a joke or not.

"Oh no, Patton's going to be so disappointed to hear that."

Logan smirked.

"Extremely. Now to continue with our previous discussion if you will."

Logan motioned towards the chair void of Virgil's presence as he returned to his desk. Virgil scurried back hastily.

"To continue, I've come to the conclusion that this ability of yours is tied to your emotions obviously, but is also how you were always meant to be."

"What?! I-I'm meant to be like this? That doesn't make any sense though. The Dark Sides are giant because of them destabilizing and the Light Sides are normal since they have a stable core. Yet, I'm neither of those."

Logan: "That is correct. However, your core is stable just the same as mine, Roman, and Patton's. You are effectively a Light Side now, yet you've retained Dark Side attributes. These include your size-shifting, the ability to shift non-living objects, create rifts, and indirectly affecting Thomas."

"I'm still affecting him like before...that's terrible."

"Now no need to be so glum about this revelation. All we need to do is go see Thomas an-"

"GO SEE THOMAS!?"

Virgil sprang from his seat yet again in surprise. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he'd have the chance to actually meet Thomas in person. As a former Dark Side he didn't possess the summoning attribute like the Light Sides. Without it you could never manifest in the physical world.

"Can I really go see him?!"

"You can. As a Light Side you now possess the summoning attribute that allows you to summon yourself to Thomas or be summoned by Thomas."

Amazing, Virgil thought! He wondered what the physical world would be like. Is it similar to the mindscape? Would he be able to hug Thomas and properly apologize for his past actions? Would Thomas like him? At first Virgil's thoughts were pleasant as he imagined his first meeting. Progressively darker ideas started to surface.