"Don't make me drag you out of there, sweetie." Beatrice called out again.

Granger gritted his teeth and nodded, "I'll strike her from behind then."

Guinevere cracked a small smile and nodded but Granger kept a serious face.

The princess then proceeded to climb out of the carriage and glared at the insolent woman before her. Beatrice looked thinner and her hair was a mess. Her dark green gown made her look intimidating and Guinevere could see anger in her eyes.

"Ah, it's so....refreshing to see that pretty face of yours again." Beatrice said.

"You're committing treason once again, Beatrice." Guinevere pointed out, making sure to sound confident.

Granger slowly and quietly climbed out of the carriage through the window from the other side of the vehicle so Beatrice wouldn't notice.

"A small price to pay for what I'll be doing." Beatrice grinned and looked at Guinevere's torso momentarily.

This made Guinevere flinch slightly. Her hand absentmindedly made its way to her belly and watched Beatrice as she smirked.

"A small price for two lives I'll be taking today."

Granger frowned in confusion as he crouched down to the ground, waiting for a good opportunity to strike. The coachman was lying motionless on the ground just a few meters from him.

"Are you here to kill me then?" Guinevere sputtered in disbelief.

Beatrice laughed, "After you ruined our name, you think I'd let you go so easily? Oh sweetie, you're playing with fire here. I'll be killing you, your husband, and your unborn child."

Granger's eyes widened at the revelation. Their unborn child? Guinevere's pregnant?

"You think I'd let that happen?" Guinevere spat and conjured a ball of magic before she sent it flying towards Beatrice who deflected it with her own magic with ease.

"Still so weak and pathetic." Beatrice laughed and with a flick of her wrist, a wave of light flew towards Guinevere who barely dodged it.

Granger instantly sprung into action, dashing closer to Beatrice. He pointed his gun to her head and fired but she only smirked and a barrier materialized before her, crumbling the bullet into pieces.

"Ah, how fortunate. The whole family in one place. Makes things easier for me."

A ball of magic sent Beatrice back violently which made her gasp in shock. Guinevere managed to cast her energy wave towards her while she was distracted.

"Tsk, that wasn't fair." Beatrice mumbled and sent her own magic hurtling towards the couple.

Guinevere tried to conjure a forcefield of her own but it wasn't strong enough that Beatrice's assault sent her falling back to the ground. She let out a yelp of pain as she fell hard, her hand cradling her back which took the impact.

"Guinevere!"

Granger, who managed to dodge the assault rushed to her side but Beatrice didn't give him the chance to get any closer.

A massive wave of magic enveloped him and had him levitating on air, his hands and legs getting bound by some kind of ropes of light.

"Oh this is too easy. I thought I'd get to have a bit of fun before I finish the three of you." Beatrice chuckled.

She then made Guinevere levitate as well and bound her with the same ropes she used on Granger, only this time, she made it a bit tighter.

Guinevere let out a yell of pain as her mind immediately went to her baby's condition.

"You witch! You let her go! Torture me instead!" Granger spat.

Beatrice cackled and shook her head, "Always the knight in shining armor! Sorry handsome but I want the three of you dead and gone!"

Guinevere let out a scream of pain when Beatrice casted another spell on her that overwhelmed her senses completely. Everything stung she could feel her strength slipping away.

Granger struggled against the ropes, yelling his wife's name desperately which only made Beatrice laugh louder.

Just then, a gunshot echoed throughout the forest and her laughter died and so did the spells she casted, which sent the two falling down to the hard ground. Granger let out a grunt while Guinevere moaned in pain.

Her vision was getting blurry by the minute as the pain took over. Her trembling hand instinctively made its way to her stomach in desperation.

Granger crawled to her trembling form and gently held her close to him once he recovered. He then looked over to Beatrice only to see her wounded and being pinned against the tree by none other than Gusion.

Guinevere squinted to look at the scene and noticed a redhead woman with a sniper pointed at Beatrice as Gusion pinned her against the tree with a dagger to her throat.

"You're not killing anyone today, mother."