He sat next to Jungkook, cleaning his hands a bit on his apron. "Now tell me, Jungkookshi, why are you keep furrowing like that. You're going to get wrinkles." Jungkook sighed, swallowing his rice. "It's about V." Jin started to eat, slurping on his soup. "Keep going." "I just...don't get why he can't be honest with me...and tell me who he is." "I thought he's not supposed to tell you who he is in real life?" Jungkook scoffed. "We surpassed that stage...since he...shows interest in me. Just like I do." Jin smirked. "Oh I see...you're about to get yourself a boyfriend..." "Hopefully", he smiled, shoving another bit of meat with his chopstick in his mouth. "Maybe he just want to end the appointments before he starts something serious with you. How many appointments are there left?" "Only two left." "See? Maybe he just waits for the last one to reveal himself." "Maybe."

"And you are sure that he is interested in you...romantically?" "I'm pretty sure. Since he's courting me in real life." Jin dropped his spoon. "Wait wait wait...hold on...you know who he is in real life??? Why don't you tell me stuff like that?!" "You were busy...with your fiancée." Jin shook his head. "You could have texted me!" "You know I barley do." Jin was always cute when upset. "So...who is he?"

"That's the problem. I'm pretty sure it's him, but he denies it." "Really?" "Yeah. And...I want to know why. He sent me flowers to my working place already. But even denies that." "Flowers? sweet. What a strange guy, denying it afterwards." "Yeah, right?" "Or you're not right." "I doubt that." "How can you be so sure?" "They have the same voice. Same soft hands. Same job. Same humour and....same dominance."

"I see." "Yeah. V and Kim Taehyung are the same person." Jin dropped his spoon again, making a loud noise. "KIM TAEHYUNG????" Jungkook furrowed surprised. "You know him?" "He's the little brother of an old friend of mine. We went together to school. Namjoonie was my best friend back then. But he moved away." Jungkook looked at him shocked. "How old were you there?" "About 12 years old when he moved away. But wait, you are fucking Kim Taehyung????" "shshshsh!" Jungkook whisper-shouted to him embarrassed, looking around quickly, but no one was paying attention to them.

"I'm speechless." "I didn't know you know him." "He even eats here sometimes! I'm surprised you didn't met him here yet!" Jungkook thought a bit. What if he saw him already here? But then, Jin would have introduced them probably to one another. Would have been nice. "I'm still in touch with his brother. With Namjoon. Sadly he's very busy." He sighed.

"You were busy too, lately" , Jungkook pouted lightly. "Listen, we already started our wedding plans. That's a lot of work to do. Oh besides, don't forget to come in two weeks to our engagement party." "Yeah yeah....maybe." "I swear Jungkook, if you don't come", Jin said offended. "I try." Jungkook rolled his eyes. He didn't liked parties where he barley knows someone. And Jimin and Yoongi were currently disgustingly in love, so they will leave him in a corner for sure to make out somewhere. "Namjoon and Taehyung are invited too." Jungkook quickly turned his face. "Oh, really?"

"Look who's got interested suddenly", Jin crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Wish it was for me and not for Taehyung. Brat." Jungkook snickered and bit his lip. "So you're coming?" "Definitely." Jin sighed, but was glad Jungkook would be there. He patted Jungkook's back. "You are like my little brother, Jungkookie", he said, with a bit tears in his eyes. "I know", Jungkook shook his head, sipping on his coke.

"Can you tell me a bit about Taehyung?" Jin sighed again. " Not much. I mostly only saw him when I visited Namjoon. He was cute and funny. Unique." "He is", Jungkook said dreamily. "God, look at you. I never saw you this whipped." "I wasn't before. But Taehyung...V...", he sighed, shaking his head. "Damn, Jungkookie...are you in love?" Jungkook smiled. "I am."

*****

The cold breeze run through the open gap of the window as Jungkook was on his screen, concentrating on his work, clicking, changing the design, adding more colour. The cool air, was nice, the room began to feel too sticky. "Jungkook? Yeah, he's here. Follow me." Jungkook looked up as he heard his name mentioned by Jimin. He turned to look at the door, where footsteps got closer to the open studio door. Jungkook jumped up in a reflex as he saw Taehyung standing in the frame next to Jimin, who had a mischievous smirk on his face. "Jungkookie, you have a visitor." Jungkook felt dumb for jumping up, but his surprise was just too big. "T-Taehyung..." They stared to one another for some seconds, both having red ears. Jimin looked from one to the other, snickering. "Well...guess I'm leaving you alone then." And with that, he turned and walked out of the room. Just now Jungkook saw that Taehyung was fumbling with a sheet.