Description

Started on 26.02.2021

Hello wonderful people!

If you're reading this, then first of all thank you for giving a chance to this book. This itself means a lot.

I want to keep the story as realistic as possible, with proper progression of characters and development without rushing in anything. The book is really special and I sincerely hope that anyone who reads it isn't disappointed.

This is purely, utterly a work of fiction. All the media that will be used in the course of the book belong to the rightful owners. Since it's a fictional story, I hope nobody goes to the depth in search of logic and I'm apologizing beforehand for the mistakes that I'll make especially while writing anything related to the characters professions. Having said that, constructive criticism, suggestions, advices are always welcomed. If you don't find my story interesting, you can leave but kindly avoid posting comments that demotivates and discourages the writer. And if you enjoy the chapters, don't forget to vote and comment. That would mean a lot.

A little warning. The main characters especially the female protagonist may get on your nerves and irritate you at times because let's just say that they're a fragment of imagination of an irritating person like me lol. The initial chapters might not be much interesting but trust me it gets better with time. It's a slow burn story. So please just hang in. You can ping me in the inbox if you want to tell me something. Anyways here you go with the prologue!

Edited : the writing gets better hopefully as we move further 🙈 the description and snippet might seem quite cliche but I can assure you the story is decent enough (if not very good) to serve a cliche trope with good character graph and growth sans the toxicity.

If you're a ftr, welcome on board and I hope you've a good time reading this and if you're a rr then I really want to ask you WHY? You really think this story is worth rereading? *gasps* okay, cool; I'm flattered and humbled (can I be both at the same time?) that you actually like my story so much. Love to everyone!

❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?"

"A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an overexaggerated manner.

"You're too stubborn." He gritted out.

"You're too obsessed."

"You're the most annoying, obnoxious and bratty person I've met in my twenty seven years of life." He said, provoking her.

"And you're the most narcissistic, petty and irritating person I've met in my twenty six years of life." She retorted.

"You are too childish."

"You are too stuck up."

"You— fuck!" He cursed. "It feels like a comedy circus with us hurling abuses and insults at each other." He said tossing his head back and rubbing his hand over his face tiredly.

"Can't help when we've a clown in your form.❞

_____

Dr Aarohi Sharma

Paediatrician at MG hospital. Ambitious, independent, blunt, confident, selfish and arrogant, that's how she would like to describe herself. She is fierce, honest and nothing and nobody can take her down. She's her own person, wild and free who doesn't believe in marriage and love. A treacherous combination of beauty and brains.

Mr Vihaan Agarwal

Rich, handsome, successful and talented CEO of VedHaan and of course a billionaire. Not your cold hearted monster but definitely someone who keeps his emotions in check and definitely not the one who is good in dealing with people, especially the ones who try to challenge him. Patience is a virtue and he severely lacks in it.

What happens when these two worlds collide? What happens when they're tied with each other for a lifetime? What happens when instead of backing down she challenges him with the same ferocity? What happens when he evokes feelings in her that she didn't want to feel? He feels an irresistible pull towards her while she wants to stay away from him as far as possible. She pushes his limits while she feels bare in his presence.

Join them in their journey where they break and heal, overcome their fears, take chances, liberate each other from the misery of their own thoughts and unravel one another. A journey where they experience love and pain, go through heartbreaks and sacrifices and feel inexplicable happiness that they never thought they deserved.

SOCIALS

Instagram - @/staynebulous
Twitter - @/wannabecurious9

***

Thank you for reading