𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ~ 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞

Unknown POV:

...

"see, see here...she's in the book of prophecy.."

"aahh yes, she truly has no idea of the power she possesses."

"so now we know then? she's the heir of Merlin? Which means what the prophecy states is true.. And she'll join us?"

"Patience, we will find out soon enough. But she'll surely join us.. soon enough."

...

~

Amara's POV:

I woke up with a start.

i don't know what it was, it was like a dream but more blurry. I felt so real but i don't know what to think of it.

Unfortunately, before my own mind could think anything of it, i was greeted by six familiar faces beside, what looks to be, a hospital wing bed that i am currently occupying. 

"Mara! Your awake!" I looked over to see my favorite blonde haired boy grinning at me. 

I smiled back, but that happy feeling didn't last long, as it was followed with an awful head ache. "Are you okay Mara? Do you remember anything?" i look over to see my brother standing next to Draco looking just as worried. "kind of.." It was odd, seeing both my brother and my best friend standing side by side as if they didn't hate each others guts, tho, that didn't last long either as they saw me staring at them for too long, then back away while giving each other a disgusted look. Boys.

"...well, i feel fine now, a bit of a headache. who won?" i had forgotten that prior to me blacking out i had been playing my first ever Quidditch match.

"well... that's the thing, Harry caught the snitch at the last second before you fell to the ground and passed out.. so Gryffindor won." Pansy gave me a half smile in which i returned the same.

Before anyone else could comment or say anything Madam Pomfrey walked over from behind the hospital wing curtain and shewed everyone away, "Amara needs her rest, let the girl breathe!"

Before Draco could be the last one to walk out, i called to him "Draco, wait!" he turned around looking puzzled, "please stay with me" he grinned and then happily came back and sat on the stool next to the bed.

Madam Pompfrey just rolled her eyes, and continued out from behind the curtain again after checking up on me.

"You know, i still think you did a great job on the Quidditch game, even if Slytherin did lose, i mean, you were great, way better than potter in my opinion! So, i suppose i don't really see this as a lose for us." he smiles contently at me which i return with a grin.

"Thank you Draco, i appreciate it, but I just wished i hadn't embarrassed myself and blacked out in front of the entire school." i cringed as my mind replayed my earliest memories of the game.

~

A few hours later i was let out of the Hospital wing and was free to go, i had only acquired a few bruises and scratches along with a headache, but that was about it,

Me, Hermione, Harry, Ron and Draco were all walking through the courtyard talking to Hagrid. After i had left the hospital wing, i was informed that the reason me and Harry's brooms had gone bonkers was because of our very own teacher professor Snape. We were trying to figure out why Snape had cursed our brooms and sabotaged the entire game in the first place.