𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ~ 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜?

Amara POV:

I open my eyes and I look to my side to see Harry squished next to the wall of the cupboard we spend most of our days in. By the sound of things it must have been around 9 in the morning, cause i could hear my annoying uncle ask where we were to make his morning coffee. 

I hear faint footsteps approaching, until i hear the door to the kitchen swing open and very violent knocks on the door of me and Harry's 'Room'.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP NOW! COME MAKE BREAKFAST" my pathetic excuse of a bloody uncle shouts as he unlocks the door. This makes Harry jolt out of his sleep violently.

"Alright! Alright! We're coming!" i shout back. Me and Harry may have been twins and looked very similar, but our personality's couldn't have been more different. Were he was somewhat shy, thick, but brave i was loud and spoke my mind, and really didn't give a shit if i offended someone, especially when it came to our stupid uncle and cousin. I didn't really care the silly consequences they gave, or hours i spent in this stupid hole under the stairs, i still continued to mouth them off. Even if it wasn't always behind their backs.

Me and Harry groggily get up and open the door and go to the kitchen. I grab a pan and some eggs while harry starts making the coffee for our aunt and uncle. "You should poison it or something, maybe then we can plan an escape." I whisper to my brother. "As much as I'd love to do that, i feel like their ghosts would surely haunt us." he whispers back with a hint of sarcasm.

Once we finish making breakfast and eat it, me and harry do clean up. Once that is done we go to the living room to see our cousin, Dudley, standing in front of the fire place posing. "What on earth are you doing?" i say to out cousin, but soon turn my head to see my aunt taking his picture. "will i have to wear that too?" Harry asks, a hint of disgust in his voice.

Both our aunt and uncle start laughing like Harry had just said something quite hilarious. I, on the other hand don't see how his comment was funny, then my stupid aunt spoke up, "don't be so stupid, you and your sister will be going to state school were you belong,"

"Lovely." My statement laced with sarcasm.

"Watch your attitude Amara! This will be the clothes your wearing at your new school, once I've finished dying them." she says, "But that Dudley's old uniform, it will fit me like bits of old elephant skin!" "Yeah and i don't really feel like wearing the same thing everyday for the entirety of the school year!" me and Harry were not exactly happy with the fact we were going to another boring school.

"You will wear what the school has your wear! Now go get the post. GO." I roll my eyes and walk to the front door to see the pile of envelopes on the ground. i pick the pile up with Harry behind me, we read the first two envelope covers to see different bills addressed to our uncle, then the last letter was a yellow color with a red stamp on the back. It had me and Harry's name on the front, and was sent to our address. Me and my brother never get mail, and i mean NEVER. not even from the library saying how we have over due BOOKS. So to see this letter was quite and shock, and me and Harry looked at each other quizzically. 

We both slowly walk back to the kitchen, handing our uncle his two post cards, while i go to open our letter we got, well i did, until my stupid cousin ripped it from my hands handing it to my uncle. "HARRY AND AMARA GOT A LETTER!" he screamed. He was so annoying it made me physically ill.

"Hey give it back! It's addressed to me and Amara, it's ours!" Harry yells, "Oh please, who on earth would be writing to you?" my uncle asks laughing in disbelief. both my aunt and cousin crowd around him scanning the letter, until they all look at each other with wide eyes, they slowly turning their gaze to us.