𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 ~ 𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬

Harry's POV:

I couldn't believe it, Amara had been sorted into Slytherin? Of all the houses?

I thought she knew she could ask the sorting hat for her preference, maybe she can get it reversed and we could be in Gryffindor together?

Yeah, yeah okay I'll ask her about that later..

Amara's POV:

After dinner; Me, Draco and Pansy all walked back to the Common Room with the prefects, they were beyond surprised when i had told them i really knew nothing about Hogwarts and the Wizarding world.

Pansy was just filling me in on some of the basics, but i zoned out after a while.. i could tell that we'd be friends, but she does talk a lot.

I also noticed that Draco had been practically gawking at me the entire time. Until i finally waved my hand in front of his face to snap him out of his trance, which made him blush.

In all honesty, Draco was kind of cute, i mean no, i could never ever be interested in him, but his eyes are pretty nice to look into, and if you look really closely there's a splash of blue amongst the grey, and his lips are just the perfect shade to contour with the rest of his pale skin.... NO. Stop it brain!

I do not like Draco, no. Not in a million years, never gonna happen. Besides, I've got other things to focus my time on, such as school, my friends, classes, Harry, wait- HARRY! Oh my god, i haven't seen him since dinner, or talked to him.

I'll have to make a mental note tomorrow to check up on him, see how his first night was and all.

But, i also met another kid last night, his name was Blaise Zabini i think.. He's really nice, him and Draco get along well. I have a feeling that we're forming our own friend group now, and it's nearly been a day! At least i have friends, better than having none and living in the school for seven years as an outcast.

Anyways, when we had walked into the common room for the first time, i was amazed. Though the thought of us being under a huge lake with tons of strange creatures in it, had made me nervous.. just a  bit. But the common room itself was beautiful, There were leather couches, next to a big stone fireplace, with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and if you were to look out the window you'd see the fish swimming by the lake, the lake water gave the room a bit of a green glow.

Once we had settled in, we were told to go to our separate dorms, the girls were on the left, boys on the right. Me and Pans said goodnight to the boys and then headed off to our room, which we shared with two other girls, Millicent Bulstrode, and Astoria Greengrass. After they introduced themselves, we all went along and unpacked all our things,

Then we got into bed and switched off the lights,

But my head had filled with thoughts of the school year to come. I wonder what magic school would be like,

then i dozed off into dreams of castles, magic, and particular pair of Smokey grey eyes..

One week later...

So, it's been a weeks since we've started school and let me just tell you, it's nothing i had expected,

I've already decided who my least favorite teacher is, and his name is Professor Snape. When I'm around him, my scar always has this tingling feeling and i always seem to be on edge. Let along the fact his a complete tosser, but Draco on the other hand, thought he was amazing.. so I'll put up with not trashing him since i didn't want to be mean to my best friend.