𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ~ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝟗 𝟑/𝟒

Amara's POV:

Today was the day, the day we go to Hogwarts!

Now, normally i don't get nervous a lot, but I'm not gonna lie, i was terrified. I have no idea what this new school is gonna bring, like, are the people there mean? Will me and Harry make friends? Is everyone there concerned about blood status like the git at the Robe fitting shop?? So i looked over at Harry who was walking with his trolley in front of him with his bags, "So what's Hogwarts like Hagrid?" I asked, curious as to what the next school year has in store.

"It's amazing, Amara, trust me. The most magical placer there is!" and then he went on to explain a few basic things about the school, like how we'll be learning spells, potions, different types of magical creatures there are, he seemed quite enthusiastic when he explained the magical creatures part.

He then proceeded to hand us our tickets, only, the front of the ticket said 'Platform 9 3/4' "But Hagrid, there must be a mistake, this say 'Platform 9 3/4' how can that be?" I was confused, but harry nudged me and i looked up to see that Hagrid, was in fact, gone.

I looked at Harry and shrugged and continued on, once we reached Platform 9, me and harry walked up to a man who looked like he worked here, "Sir, can you tell us where we might find 'Platform 9 3/4'?" Harry asked the man, " '9 3/4'? Think you're being funny huh?" and he walked away. Rude.

As he walked away, me and Harry look to see a family of red heads all walking in a straight line with trolleys as well, "I think they're going to Hogwarts too, Harry, look" i pointed at the family then continued to pull my brother over to where they stood lined up,

I then look to see the first boy, who was rather tall, run straight through the bloody wall! Was i finally losing it? Maybe. But then i remembered it must be magic, so proceeded to walk up to them.

"He's not Fred i am!" "Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother." i hear two other red head boys talking, they seemed to be twins, like me and Harry.

The first boy to talk, walks up but turns around and says "I'm only joking, i am Fred." and then runs into the wall, with the other twin following him.

"Excuse us!" my brother shouted, the nice lady, who I'm guessing was their mother, turned to us and smiled, "Could you show us how to, well, erm-" Harry was trying to ask how we go through the wall.

"Get through the wall to the platform?" the nice lady spoke, my brother nodded. "Don't worry dear, it's Ron's first time going to Hogwarts as well!" i looked over to the boy named Ron, and smiled.

"Now, all you two have to do is walk straight through the wall, between platforms 9 and 10." me and Harry both nodded and she also added that we needed to have a bit of a running start. The smaller girl beside the lady, Ron's sister i believe, wished us Good luck and stepped out of the way.

Me and Harry both lined up, me in front. And I ran straight through the wall like the woman had said to. I ran through, and was prepared to end up with a broken arm or something so i closed my eyes shut at the last second. But then, once i felt i ran through the wall, i opened my eyes to see i had passed through the wall to Platform 9 3/4. It was amazing, it was like the colors were more vibrant and it smelled like the autumn breeze was much more fresh, and well, magical.

I saw tons of families giving their children hugs goodbye, some crying, which is understandable considering they would be gone majority of the year.

'Hogwarts Express' was written on the front of the big red train in the middle on the platform, it was amazing. A few seconds later Harry ran through, almost bumping into me might i add, but i was far to mesmerized of the train station in front of me.

Me and Harry proceeded to board the train and find an empty compartment and put our luggage and things in the spaces above the seats. I wonder what awaits us at Hogwarts..

_____________________________________

A/N: Hey guys, sorry this chapter is a little shorter. Given that I'll have years 1-7 in one book, I'm not going to be able to include all the scenes from both the books and movies!

Hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote!  

-Vanessa