𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ~ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

Amara POV:

It's been a few weeks after finding that three headed Dog behind the weird door, and now it was Halloween night.

Earlier today, Ron and Hermione had a bit of a fall-out. Ron had called her names and was whispering about her to Harry and his friends. So, like the mature eleven year old i was, i hit him over the head with a book and called him and 'uncultured git' and that he should respect the fact he has smart friends, cause he could really use some brains.

Then i went to go find Hermione, to see she was in the abandoned girls bathroom. I went to comfort her but she just asked for space, which i granted of course.

I ignored Ron and Harry for the rest of the day until dinner, not that Harry did anything wrong per say, but he was hanging around with Ron all day. And i didn't want to be around him right now, cause i might lose my temper.

So, now I'm sitting next to Draco in the Great Hall and we're both laughing and eating candy, talking about how classes have been and he was telling me about how at home he has a huge maze in his Garden and how he'd love me to visit so i could go in with him.

I grinned at how excited he was telling me about this, i could see a little glimmer in his eyes as he talked, and i couldn't help but have a warm feeling in my heart because of it..

However, that was all stopped abruptly once the hall doors suddenly burst open violently, causing me and Draco's head whipping in the direction of the ruckus being created.

Our weird stuttering DADA teacher comes running through the doors screaming, "TROLL IN THE DUNGEON, TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!! ..just thought you 'ought to know.." then he proceeds to faint in the very center of the hall,

Then, all Hell breaks loose.

the entire hall was in a state of panic, the once blue magical bewitched ceiling was now filled with lightning and thunder. Me and Draco were screaming. I wasn't screaming because i was scared. Of course not, but because when everyone else is, i have to admit, it was fun to add to the chaos. But that all soon died down when Dumbledore gave a bone chilling "SILENCE." which made the entire hall go still.

"Would everyone please, not panic." he looked around the hall at all the frightened faces of my fellow classmates,

I looked to my left to see Draco clinging onto my arm for dear life, the corner of my lips slowly pulled up as he looked over at me and blushed, but i merely put his hand back to were it was and tuned back into what Professor Dumbledore was saying..

"Now.. Prefects, will lead their house back to their Dormitories, and teachers, will follow me to the dungeons." He explained, a lot calmer this time.

"But, OUR house lives in the Dungeons Mara!" Draco looked at me warily, I now too was panicking from this realization, "oh no, forgot about that" i replied, voice shaking slightly

We all started to clear out of the hall, but right after we'd made it past the hall doors, i had a realization, Hermione was still in the girl's Bathroom!

"Oh my god, i have to go do something quickly Draco, be right back." I went to leave but he grabbed my arm before i could run off,

"Absolutely not Mara, you heard what Dumbledore said, you're coming to the Slytherin common room with me." He looked at me pleadingly, but Mione's safety was more important. "I'm sorry Draco, but 'Mione's still in the girls bathroom, she could be in danger, i have to help her. I promise I'll be back okay?" he gave me a look of panic, so i kissed him on the cheek and gave him a big hug, "Stay safe 'kay Snakeboy?" he gave a half smile as i ran in the other direction bumping into Harry and Ron.