𝑡𝑒𝑛

This chapter includes swearing and mention of sexual work

I Lorenzo Mancini will get married today for the second time with another woman. This time I am even more stressed and excited than a few years ago. The day before was the worst. Marco and his dirty friends dragged me from place to place to enjoy my first day before I get married.

I spent all my single time in Marco's strip club. Every time I killed someone or when the Russians robbed us, I got myself a prostitute and let all my rage out on her. Of course with sex and not with violence because I am not a bastard like my father or the father of Alaïa.

Which reminds me of what I did to him in the basement. His screams were like a birthday present for me. The women tried everything possible yesterday to get me to sleep with them but I'm not an asshole and I let the other guys have the opportunity.

"Well Enzo, have you already got cold feet" Chino asked me provocatively. He and Marco are probably one of the most annoying people I know. But still I trust them the most. "Shouldn't you care that nobody attacks us you little shit".

He laughed in my face and walked away. This boy will be the reason of my death. For this wedding I tried harder than my first one. I also put a lot more effort into my suit this time. The suit is white if not an almost grey color, it fitted around my bicep and contracted to my skin complexions the color of my eyes shon radiantly. The pants fitted perfectly on my long legs.

I can't explain to myself why I put so much effort into the wedding. Alana was my first real girlfriend and of course my first wife. In all these years I never once told her that I loved her, which is probably why she cheated on me.

Alaïa took care of the location and I must admit she did a good job. The location was beautiful, to say the least, the blossom laying on the floor made the environment look like it was something out of Disney. The Canopy at the top was white and in the middle, each step forward was a little bundle of flowers centred there with an open space at the top, the flowers surrounding it made it seem like that of a little girls dream wedding. And my chest tightens a little knowing that she is very happy with the outcome of her imagination.Alaïa said we shouldn't necessarily get married in a church which I understand because we are both not very religious so she chose another beautiful place.

I stood at the front of the altar for fifteen minutes waiting for Marco to come out with her but of course they took their time. Everyone in our family was sitting in their seats waiting.

We are a very big family because our parents have many siblings and they also have many children.

Start the music while reading