Chapter 25

The next day, I get ready to go to school

The next day, I get ready to go to school. I really feel so good today, I don't know why.

"Noona, Jay-Hyung is here". Daniel said outside of my room.

"I'm coming!". I quickly get my bag and went down rapidly.

"Careful, Sweetie!". Mom yelled when she saw me.

"Oh! sorry". I nervously chuckled.

"Are you getting excited because of me?". Jay flashed a playful smile when I stood beside him.

"No! I'm not, why would I? beside I don't want you to keep waiting". I said and pulled my side hair behind my ear

"So defensive". He mumbled.

"Mom, Dad, we are going now". I said and went outside.

Daniel rides with our parent's car while I go with Jay. I went inside just like him.

"You look pretty". Jay said out of nowhere.

"I'm always wearing this uniform like almost everyday". I said while looking down on my uniform.

"That's what I meant, you always look pretty". I blushed and shifted my gaze outside the window.

"Stop those cheesy words, Jay". I said, still avoiding his gaze, he just chuckled and started driving.

We reached the school and parked at the parking lot. I get my bag and get off.

"Hey, Luna". I looked where that voice came from.

"Good morning, Jake!". I greeted in a cheerful tone.

"Did you just get out of Jay's car?". Just then Jay got out of his car.

"Uhm... I still love you couz!". I whispered to him and looked back to Jay signaling him to tell about it.

Jake just looked at us back and forth looking so confused. I gave him a peace sign and quickly ran away.

I reached in front of the classroom, panting. I got startled when someone put a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh god!". I exclaimed.

"Why are you panting?". Geonu slightly laughed.

"Nothing". I said when I got back to my normal breathing.

"Don't forget the deal yesterday, you said you will treat me at the café blisse after class". He said.

"Of course I didn't forget it. I will see you after class then". I said, just in time the bell rang.

"Okay, after class-"

Geonu didn't finish what he was saying when Jay appeared and pulled me inside the room.