Chapter 20

The next day, Jungwon's Mom cooked us breakfast

The next day, Jungwon's Mom cooked us breakfast. I changed my clothes before going out.

Last night after Jay confessed to me, we just stayed quiet. None of us bothered to talk.

"Good Morning".

"Aaah!". I was startled when Jay whispered in my ear.

"What are you doing?!". I whispered shout so no one could hear and smacked his shoulder.

"Ah- uh?". Yannie mumbled while looking at us weirdly then walked passed by.

I walked to the table and started eating before we went back home.

"Thank you for coming, Noona". Jungwon hugged me.

"That's nothing Jungwon. You're always welcome". I replied and hugged him back.

"Oh, I forgot your gift". I got it and gave it to Jungwon.

After that, I put my bag in K's car since he will drop off us including Yannie.

"Luna, you can't go with us. I need to pick up my sister after I drop off Yannie". K said.

"What? Then where will I ride?". I pouted.

"To Jake!". Jake turned his head to us.

"Can I get a ride?". I asked.

"I can't, We are already full. What about Jay?". My eyes widened and slowly shook my head.

"I can drop you L-"

"I will take her home". Jay cut off Geonu.

"Okay?". I transferred my bag to Jay's car and get in.

This is my second time but this time it's definitely become more awkward now that he confessed his feelings to me.

"We will go now Auntie and Uncle! Thank you for the delicious food!". I peeked my head and waved my hands to Jungwon and his parents.

Jay gets in and I sit properly. He didn't say anything and just started driving. I sip my water-

"When can I meet your Parents?". I got choked.

"Hey, careful". He gave me his handkerchief, I got it and wiped my mouth.

"I-I didn't say you can c-court me". I looked outside.

"Does that mean I'm already busted? don't like me?". He said while looking back and forth to the road and to me.

"That's not what I meant-"

"Then I will court you". I facepalm myself.

"It feels so fast you know? Whatever, just do what you want". I let out a sighs.

"I will meet your Parents tommorow then". I just nodded.

"I don't know if they're free that day but I will just text you". I said.

"But... I don't have your number". I will continue.

"Give me your phone". I got it and gave it to him, he started typing since we were at the stop light.

"I'm just curious, why did you decide to tell it now? I mean why now?". I looked at him.

"I don't want to waste my chance, now that I know someone has started making his move". I furrowed.

"Who?". I asked.

"Are you really that numb?-"

"Yah!". I shouted and scoffed.

"Geonu obviously, I know he likes you too". I shut down my lips to stop from asking.

He's too straight forward, can't he just filter it? Gosh!

I put back my phone and just waited until we reached the house.

"Thank you for the ride". I said as we got out of the car.

"I will see you tomorrow". He said and gave me my bag.

"Okay, bye!". I waved and waited for him to leave before I got inside the house.

I sleep again and go down to eat late lunch with Daniel.

"How's your head? still hurt?". I asked him since earlier he's complaining about his headache.

"I saw you last night with Jay-hyung". Daniel said while looking at me playfully.

"Can't you just answer my question?". I rolled my eyes.

"And so if you saw me with Jay last night? That's not a big deal, Daniel". I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you dating him?". He jokingly asked.

"I guess? I don't know if he's serious but he said he will court me". I continue eating.

"Aaahh-wait what! He will court you?! So you are dating? With him?!". He shouted while his eyes got bigger.

"I just said it Daniel". I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just joking, I didn't know that you would say the truth". He slowly chewed his food, still can't believe it.

"Since when did I lie?". I scoffed.

"He said he wanted to meet Mom and Dad". I continued with a straight face, Daniel got choked again.

Aish, this kid.