Chapter 33

I wiped my tears and went back to the restaurant

"Why did you take so lon-"

"Let's go". I said and got our things.

"But I'm not-"

"I said let's go!". Matthea quickly followed.

"Is that Jay?". He asked when we exited the restaurant.

"Jay!". Sht, he shouted and waved his hands to Jay.

"Come on!". I pulled his wrist, I still didn't bother to looked at Jay.

"Wait, it's Jay". He still insisted.

"Hey". Fck, he's already in front of me. He's not with the girl.

"Hey". I said and sniffled, not looking at him.

"Hi, Jay". Matthea said.

"What are you doing here? Luna thought you have something to do that's why she forced me to come with her". He continued and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Ah yeah, I'm just buying something before I go". He lied, I'm just looking down.

"Are you okay?". He attempted to hold my chin but I avoided it.

"Yeah, just see you tomorrow". I pulled Matthea and walked away.

"What happened to you?". He asked when we reached the taxi area.

I stay quiet for a moment.

"I-I saw h-him with a girl in the jewelry store, he inserted the ring to the girl's finger and put the necklace on the girl". I let out a heavy sigh to stop myself from crying.

"Don't over think, maybe she's just a friend or sister". He caressed my back.

"He's an only child!". I let out a deep breath.

The taxi arrived and he dropped me off first since he will meet some of his friends.

"Hey, don't over think okay? Even if he cheated, I'm the first one to break his legs!". He peered at the window.

"Yeah, yeah". I slightly laughed and bid goodbye.

I went inside the house when I received a call, it's from Jay. I turn off my phone and go to my room.

It's already 3 PM but I'm still in my bed, it's been 4 hours since I came home. Someone knocked on my door.

"Noona, are you there?". It's Daniel. I opened it.

"Jay hyung is here". He said.

"Tell him I'm still not here and I'm with Matthea". I lower down my voice.

"Why? Did you two fight?". He asked.

"No, just tell him I'm not here". I said and closed the door.

I silently opened the door and tried to peek at the same time hiding. I heard them talking.

"She's not here Jay hyung, maybe she's still with Matthea". Daniel said.

"I bumped into Matthea just a minute earlier and he said she's already home. She's not answering her phone too". I want to pulled Matthea's hair.

"I don't know but she's still not here. I will tell her that you came here when she gets home and also I will text her now". Daniel started typing to his phone.

"Okay, just tell her that I drop off". He let out a sigh and looked upstairs where I'm hiding.

I quickly hide my whole body behind the wall.

Did he saw me? fck.

I go back to my room, carefully crawling. I opened my phone and saw a lot of his texts and calls. I ignore it and make myself busy.

The next day, I didn't attend school since it's also not mandatory.

------------------------------------------------------

To: Jay

I'm busy right now, I have something to do. I can't go to school.

-----------------------------------------------------

I get up and go downstairs. I wanted to bake some birthday cake for Jay's Mom. I'm still going to his Mom's birthday as a sign of respect and set aside the thing, I don't know if it's a problem or what.

I looked for the ingredients but unfortunately I don't have enough icing and some decorations to put so I go upstairs and change my sleep wear.

I used my car since I needed to hurry up. I drove to the bake shop and grabbed the things I needed.

I'm walking on the road towards the parking lot when a car honked. Because of the surprise I dropped the bag causing some of the ingredients spread all over the road.

"Can you please look at the road?!". I yelled without looking and picked up the ingredients one by one.

"Hey, Luna". I quickly looked up and saw him.

"Hey". I said and picked up the last one.

"Daniel said you're here, that's why I'm here". He said and help me with the bag.

"Yeah, I'm planning to bake a birthday cake for your Mom". I said as if nothing happened yesterday.

"Can I watch?". He looked at me fascinated.

"Uhm-"

"Promise I will behave". He showed me his brightest smile.

"Ugh! Fine! but I bring my car so you can just follow me". I said and got the bag in his hand to put it in my car.

I started driving until we reached home. I parked the car and opened the gate for him. We went inside, and I arranged all the things I needed.

 We went inside, and I arranged all the things I needed