Chapter 4

I can't believe that Jay really said that in front of me, I mean he doesn't have to say that harsh word if he really doesn't want to be my partner

I stopped my tears from rolling down, I sniffled and calmed down myself. I entered the classroom and just sat there, leaning to my desk. Apparently they haven't finished talking about the project with their partner.

I think it's better not to talk to Jay, he really said that harsh word in front of me. If he doesn't like me then I'm sorry to say that he doesn't have a choice but to work with me.

The class ended, as usual, another routine like yesterday. The three of us get home together.

My parents always offered me to take the car that they gave me as a transportation to go to the school, but I refused because I'm just too lazy to drive it for myself besides I don't want them to hire a driver just to drive me back and forth from the house to school.

The next few days our classmates already have an idea on how they will conduct their project and what topic they choose, while Jay and I don't work on it.

I will never lower my pride for him. Talk to me first and I will talk you back. That's how the scorpio deals with it.

"You know what? Jay and you will never finish our project if you both won't lower your egos". K said, sitting on my bed.

K and Yannie crashed in my room and just let themselves feel at home, like they always do. It's Saturday and they're here working on their project. And yet I'm still here and don't know how to figure out how I will deal with that attitude Jay.

I sat in front of my laptop on my study table and glanced at it. I started thinking of ideas or options that I will discuss with Jay, whether he likes it or not.

I started working on it and typed all my ideas into a presentation. Luckily Yannie and K stay quiet since they're busy with their project, I can focus more on giving my opinion.

After one and half hours I finished all the ideas I got from the bottom of my mind. I inserted my flash drive and saved it.

I looked back and saw the two sleeping peacefully. I wonder why they're so quiet and this is the reason. I walked towards them and woke them up.

"Yah! I thought you're working on your project that's why it's so quiet but you two are just sleeping!". I get a pillow and wake them up using it.

They groaned as I started throwing the pillow. They immediately go back to their normal self, they also grab a pillow and throw it at me. We started laughing and throwing pillows at each other.

These simple things makes me happy, knowing that I have one of two the best person I ever had in my life. Spending time with them and creating stupid memories that we will laughed at it in the future.

"Noona, Dad and Mom just got home". Daniel knocked on my door and opened it.

"O-kay? What happened here? What happened to the three of you? Mostly you Yannie, you looked like a witch because of your hair". Daniel started laughing, we faced Yannie and saw her hair then all of us laughed at her.

"Yah! You giant kiddo! I will kick your ass if you don't get out of here!". Yannie then throws the pillow to the door where Daniel is peeking.

"Just a reminder that this is our house!". Daniel doesn't stop there.

I just shook my head because of these two, who apparently love to annoy each other's ass.

We arranged ourselves and get downstairs. I saw two suitcases in the living room.

"They're now waiting at the Dining Room". Miss Chewon said when she saw us.

When we got there Dad was already at his seat. I got to him and kissed his cheeks.

"Hi Dad! How was your week?". I asked when I saw them, Yannie and K followed me and greeted my Dad.

"Hello Uncle!". They both greeted each other.

"Hello there K and Yannie. It's really stressful darling but don't worry your Mom and I are okay". He said and kissed me on my cheeks. I smiled and nodded.

"Where's Mo-"

"I'm here Luna!". She walked towards the table while holding one of the dishes she prepared and placed it on the table.

When they just got home, Mom always make sure that she cooked us some food or one of our favorite foods no matter how tired she is. Even if they're always out of town, they make sure that we still spend quality time together. They didn't let us sleep if we didn't tell them everything that happened in our day or week when they're gone for a long time or even if they just gone about for how many days.

"I miss you so much! Did you take good care of yourself and Daniel?". She rushed to hug me and kiss, I hug her back and smiled.

"Of course Mom, I take good care of our baby!". I teased Daniel and glared at him.

He looks like he will sue me as his sister based on how he glared at me, all of us laughed.

"Oh hello K and Yannie! You should have dinner with us tonight and I will send you home later". Dad said and we started eating while chatting.

After we eat, K and Yannie go home. Daniel and I started to talk about what happened to us these days. When it's my turn I just say the same routine I always do, nothing special.

They didn't know about the stranger that put a thing on my locker, besides I don't want them to worry. I also didn't tell them about the project that Jay and I need to do.

After that we go upstairs and rest a little bit before going to sleep.

(A/N)

everyone please be kind to luna haha I built her character with such a emotional person that everyone could never be understand because they are not emotional like her. There are people around you who's weak as luna, they are crying over little things and they hate being like that because of the people who think like you, who judge them for being such a "weak" for crying over a little things. Please be sensitive, you don't know what's people has been going through. Everyone is different, everyone doesn't have a strong emotion like you all have. Just be sensitive, keep safe!🤍