Chapter 27

The next day Jay picked me up again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The next day Jay picked me up again. I just remembered that the whole school will be busy today since this is the day where they will organize their booth for the foundation day for the whole week next week.

"Did you join any club?". Jay asked while driving.

"I didn't since I, Yannie and K planned not to join because we wanted to focus more on academics. How about you?". I responded.

"Well, we are going to perform for the opening on Monday and closing on Friday". I was awed.

"Wow... that's awesome!". I exclaimed, He smile and looked at me feeling proud.

We reached the school and got off. I got my bag and we walked together to our building.

"Hey, Luna!". We bumped into Geonu.

"Oh, Hello Geonu". I replied.

"Geonu faster! Mrs. Choi is calling us". That's one of his classmates, I think.

"I will just see you around, I'm a little bit busy today, bye!". He ran towards his classmate.

"Tsk". Jay rolled his eyes.

"Hey, what's your problem?". I lightly punched his shoulder.

"Let's go, it's already time". He pulled me on my wrist.

As expected we don't have classes today since they're busy but not the three of us.

We are getting bored here knowing that the class will never end soon.

"I regret not joining any club". Yannie complained while her hands under her chin.

"Come on. Let's go outside the school, my treat ". I said and stood up from my seat.

"What?! Are you not coming?". I rolled my eyes when I turned around and they're still sitting looking at me dumbfounded.

"Do you have a fever?". K started walking towards me, then put his hand on my forehead.

"What was that?". I smacked his hand.

"You never treat us!". He continued.

"Hey! the two of you always come to our house and always consume our food stock!". I defended myself.

"K just go with her!". Yannie pulled both of us to the gate.

"Whoop! Where are you going?". Jake emerges in front of us while his hands on his waist.

"Noona!". I looked at the side and saw the kids, Yes it's Sunno, Taki, Ni-Ki, and Jungwon together with Daniel, Jay, Heeseung and Sunghoon.

"Kids!". I opened my arms to embrace them.

"What are you doing here?". I looked at them then to Jay.

"We are planning to eat". Jay said.