Chapter 18

We decided to just eat at the mall

We decided to just eat at the mall. After we eat, we go back home.

The day went smoothly and it's already Friday. I packed the things I need for Jungwon's birthday.

After class, I quickly do my other assignments to enjoy the rest of the weekend and also the party.

K and Yannie picked me up when the clock hand hit at 5 PM. I picked up my things and went outside.

"Let's gooooo!". Yannie excitedly shouted, K and I laughed and just rode with her.

Half an hour later we reached Jungwon's house. We get out of the car and grab our things. Daniel is already here since they're excited, he rides with Jake together with the other kids.

We entered the house and saw Jungwon's Parents. I also bake cake for Jungwon. Miss Chewon helped me with it since we needed to hurry up.

"Hi Auntie!". I greeted Jungwon's Mom.

"Long time no see Luna, K and Yannie. How are you?". She asked and caressed my hair.

"We're fine Auntie, thank you for asking. I also baked a cake for Jungwon and he doesn't know about it. I want to surprise him". I giggled and smile at her.

"You're so kind Luna. By the way they're at the pool area". She said.

"You can put the cake first in the fridge, come with me". I nodded and followed her.

K and Yannie greet Auntie then go to the pool area. While I went first to the kitchen and then to the fridge to put the cake inside.

After that I go to them, Heeseung and Daniel are now in the pool while the others stay at the corner.

All of them are already here. They greeted us and I greeted them back. Taki, Ni-Ki and Sunoo run towards me.

"Are you fine now, Noona?". Taki asked.

"Yeah? Why?". I asked confused.

"You got sick after we went to your house. We are all worried". Sunoo emerged.

"I'm fine guys! Don't worry about me". I gave them a side hug, I saw Jay looking at us.

We are chatting about random things when Jungwon's Mom popped up.

"Jungwon, your cousin is already here, let's eat first". I looked at their direction, I got shocked when I saw who's at the back of Jungwon's mom.

"Geonu!". Geonu quickly looked at me, and I waved my hands.

"You know him Luna?". Auntie asked. I nodded eagerly.

"Yeah, Auntie". Jungwon's Mom nudged Geonu, while he just scratched his neck.

"Since when did you know Noona, Hyung?". Jungwon pouted.

"Just the other day". Geonu said, smiling at me. I walked towards them, I patted Geonu's back.

Then I go back inside. They followed after that.

I quickly get the cake and light up the candles. I stood there holding the cake while waiting for Jungwon to come in.

"Happy birthday!-"

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you~~". We started singing Happy birthday to him.

"You baked it?". Jungwon looked surprised walking towards while looking at the cake I'm holding. When we ended singing, he blew the candle.

"Yup! Especially for you". I said and put down the cake to give him a hug.

"Thank you Noona!". He said and hugged me.

We started eating and chatting. Geonu walked towards our seat.

"I didn't know that you are close to Jungwon. If I know that early I will not do that creepy thing by putting it in your locker". He whispered, both of us laughed.

"Yah! You're the one who put food in Luna' l-". I quickly cover Yannie's mouth to stop her splitting.

"Hehe... don't mind her, continue eating". I nervously smile, they are all looking at us since Yannie said it a little loud-no! She shouted it!

"So you're that guy?". Yannie snatched my hand away and whispered.

"Uhm... yeah. I just revealed it to her the other day". Geonu said, Yannie and K looked at me like I betrayed them.

"Chill guys, I'm actually going to tell it but I forgot". I whispered.

"Why do you guys keep on whispering? it's creepy". Jake rolled his eyes.

"That's none of your business". Yannie sticks out her tongue.

Jungwon then walked towards us to join.

"When did you two get to meet each other?". He asked curiously.

"At the school?". Geonu answered unsure.

"Yeah at the school". I also said.

"How?". Jungwon asked.

"Is this some kind of interrogation?". I chuckled.

"Just answer him Luna". Jake firmly said, I didn't know that they are all listening.

"The letter?". I still don't know what to say.

"What letter?". Jay joined the "interrogation".

"Enough with all that question! let's just enjoy the night!". I got up and pulled Yannie with me then went to the kitchen.

"Why are they acting like that?!". I asked Yannie.

"They're obviously concerned since you don't talk to other people or basically strangers unless you know them very well. Besides, it's the first time that you sound so comfortable to other people that you just know". She explained.

"You guys will also like Geonu. He's easy going and I can already tell that he's kind". I said.

"Yeah, I can tell too based on your smile". She smacked my shoulder.

"It's not like that! I want him to be my friend". I said.

"Okay, I will pretend to understand that". Yannie laughed and continued getting cake.

 Yannie laughed and continued getting cake