Chapter 1

Earth 2199, New Years day, fucking aliens invaded the sector I resided in. Explosions filled the early morning sky along with the screaming of panicked humans and jet fighters roaring through the sky. My name is Tori, only 23 years old and I had no desire to perish at my young age. My roommate Cheri and I were huddled together underneath the concrete of the city parks walking bridge. Both of us are still heavily inebriated from the previous night's celebrations of what we hoped would be the start to a great new year. We had been heading to our shared apartment, laughing about the fun we had just experienced when the alarms sounded. We ran through the neighborhood park and stopped to watch the sky fill with an enormous metallic spacecraft. Smaller crafts were coming out of the larger one along with hundreds of small silver discs. We stood stunned at the sight until missiles started exploding against the large metallic craft's glowing shield. The smaller crafts started to land and doors opened. We watched our neighborhood getting obliterated as tall armored wearing creatures stomped through the streets and fired upon any human being that refused to kneel down before them. The residents of our complex were getting mowed down right in front of our shocked eyes. Only a few paused long enough to listen to the instructions being announced sternly by the robotic voice emanating from the strange flying discs telling the citizens to remain calm and do whatever the visitors asked of us. We saw other creatures loading bodies of several of the humans onto transports. I noticed they were taking special care with the females.

"What should we do Tori," Cheri whispered in a shaky voice. I hugged her tighter and shrugged. My communication device was vibrating constantly in my back pocket. I pulled it out and saw my parents calling. I pushed the button and heard the shrill voice of my mother.

"What's going on, the news just announced that your sector is getting invaded," she shrieked.

"I'm alive mom but the aliens are sweeping the streets, gotta go love you and dad, I'll stay safe," I rushed out and ended the call. I saw a group of other people hiding underneath the kiddy slide in the park.

"I need to pee," Cheri mumbled sadly and I actually giggled at her. She scowled and bit her lip. I leaned back against the cool concrete and glanced at what looked like bloodhounds sniffing around the park. These weren't earth dogs, these had red eyes and shiny metal plates covering their body's. I elbowed Cheri as the "dog" pointed to the people hiding under the slide. We watched in horror as they all scrambled out and shots were fired. They all fell to the ground, their glassy eyes open and mouths agape.

"I think we should both give up, we can't beat them Tori," Cheri states solemnly. I exhaled, pissed off over all this shit. I shook my head as one of the large aliens walked over to the bodies and kneeled down next to a female and felt for a pulse. It turned and waved to a couple others that came and lifted the body and loaded it on a floating transport. I furrowed my brow wondering what in the fuck all that was about. Why would they shoot then take them.

"You think they eat us," Cheri whispered harshly and I grimaced. I watched the alien unclasp the helmet it wore and remove it. Both mine and Cheri's mouths dropped open at the sexy fucker kneeling down. He was bronze, long black hair with tiny braids along the sides and a rugged profile.

"Well fuck me, he can eat me all he wants," Cheri whispered and I snorted and giggled. I must have made too loud of a sound as his two bright orange eyes landed on the pair of us. I swallowed uncomfortably and grasped Cheri's arm as he rose and started walking towards us.

"Guess we're caught, might as well crawl out and say hello," Cheri winked and started to pull away from me. I rolled my eyes at her, she'd always been the outgoing type.

"You fucking hoe, wait for me," I mumbled angrily. She pulled me up just as mister tall dark and yummy approached. He was fucking huge. Both Cheri and I gazed up at the tall alien dude. He lifted a headset and moved a small device to his mouth.