***

Aria parked her car to the side of the street and turned to Elijah, who was sitting on the passenger seat, drinking the blood bags Aria had stolen from the Salvatore's. Much to Elijah and Aria's annoyance, Elena was also in the car with them, she refused to leave without talking to Elijah.

"You look much better" Aria commented.

"Thank you Ariana" Elijah said, "May I ask, where did your friends get the dagger?".

"We will tell you everything but we have to work together, Elijah" Elena said, before Aria could reply.

"I believe I was talking to Ariana and not you" Elijah snapped, making Elena frown and Aria smile.

"Elena's father, John Gilbert gave the dagger to Damon, he thought he would use it to kill you, he didn't know that Damon didn't have any intention of doing that, Damon hid the dagger but clearly not in a good place as Stefan found it and Elena ended up daggering you, despite my warning not to" Aria explained, glaring at the doppelganger, "I couldn't take the dagger out cause Bonnie did a spell on it, whoever touched the dagger died, like Luka Martin did, last night I finally managed to overwrite the spell".

Elijah smiled, "You're getting stronger".

"You think so?" Aria asked.

Elijah nodded, "I can feel it".

"Elijah, I need your word that you will help me" Elena interrupted, making Aria sigh.

"Your ability to make demands has long passed" Elijah snapped.

"No demands" Elena clarified, "I'm offering you my help, and in return, I want yours".

"And why should I even consider this?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah, specially after you screwed him over when all he did was help you" Aria said.

Elena sighed, "The same reason that you haven't killed me, you need my help to kill Klaus, and I need you".

Aria frowned hearing Elena, for a second she had completely forgotten the fact that Elijah wanted to kill Klaus, Aria decided that no matter what happens, she wasn't going to let a brother kill his own brother.

Suddenly Aria's phone started ringing, "It's your boyfriend" Aria informed Elena.

"Where are you both? Are you both okay?" Stefan asked straight away.

"We're fine" Aria said, getting extremely annoyed with the boyfriend girlfriend duo.

"Where's Elijah?" Stefan asked.

"Right next to me" Aria replied.

"Where? I'm on my way" Stefan said.

"No" Aria snapped, "Elijah and I need to talk, you girlfriend has already forced her way into our conversation, but I don't want you here, I know Damon's listening to this conversation, tell him to keep his brother under control".

"Listen to me Aria, he can't be trusted" Stefan said, "He'll use you and Elena to get to Klaus".

"No, you and Elena can't be trusted" Aria said, "Elijah's one of the few people I do trust, so goodbye Stefan".