Chapter Eight- Hostage

"Thank you for the rain coat Mono!" Six said checking herself out in the mirror, "Yeah" Mono chuckled while he stared and admired her. Six turned back to Mono, who jumped. "Did I scare you?" Six asked jokingly, "Pfftt nah" Mono sat back down on the couch, Six joined him and rested her head on his shoulder. "We're gonna have to get up a little earlier tomorrow," Mono rubbed his hand on her arm, "Why?" Six asked, "If its okay with you, if you're going to live here I cant keep you a secret, I need to take you to the main hall to make you like- a citizen" Mono said. "You could still live with me if you want too, or I could see if we could get you a place of your own?" Mono looked at her, "I'd rather live with you" Six smiles. She fell asleep on his shoulder.

((Time skip))

"Six, Wake up" Mono whispered, Six rubbed her eyes and looked at Mono. "Good Morning" She yawned, "Mornin" Mono pat her head and walked away. Six got up and looked at Mono, "What time is it?" She asked, "Around eight, are you ready?" Mono asked. "Sure, but where are we going again?" Six asked as she followed him to the door, Mono put on his coat, grabbed her hand and went outside.

"You didn't answer my question.." Six said "To make you living here official" Mono said. He brought her inside the "Main hall" building she had seen before, "S.T? You here?" Mono shouted. Someone had stepped out and looked at them, He grey pants, a black shirt, and had dirty blonde hair, "Is that S.T..?" Six whispered, "No it's not" Mono whispered back. "Hello, Mono" They said, "Where's S.T?" Mono asked. "He's over there, why?" They said, "Can you stop being such a little bitch and just get him" Mono sighed, They turned around and walked back inside another room. "Who was that?" Six asked, "Shawn, hes a snooty dude who thinks he knows more than everyone, He and I don't get along very well.." Mono said, "Oh.." Six whispered. Shawn walked out with someone along side him, assuming it must be S.T, Six stuck her hand out and smiled, "Hi I'm-" Mono snatched her hand back, Six looked to Mono who had kneeled down. Getting the memo, Six too kneeled down. "Oh please" Shawn scoffed, "Shawn." A voice spoke, "You can stand" The voice said again. Mono stood up, so did Six, "3 questions" He paused, "Who is this, where did they come from, and how did they find us.." He said. "ST, This is Six, She came from the Mainland, and I brought her here" Mono said, "You brought her here?" ST walked forward, "Yes." Mono stood still, Six was nervous, she had no idea who they were or what they were gonna do, she just had to trust Mono.

Shawn walked up to Six and looked at her, "Awh Dear" He held her face, "Ease up, I can tell you're nervous.." He laughed, "Get your fucking hands off her" Mono knocked his hand off of her face. Shawn just snickered and walked back, "Mono what do you need?" ST asked. "My friend Six, I wanted to know if she could live here?" Mono said, his voice trembled with that statement, anyone could tell he was nervous asking that. "Wow, so you want a replacement, hm?" Shawn asked, "She's NOT a replacement." Mono said sternly, "Let me guess, she's gonna live with you huh? In his old room?" Shawn walked up and looked at him, "I'm right aren't I?" They looked at each, Mono clenched his fist and said nothing. "Shawn, enough." ST said, "She can stay" ST said. "Are you serious?! You're really not gonna-" Shawn got cut off . "Shut it" ST said. "Thank you" Mono grabbed Six's hand and left.

"Well, that was awkward.." Six said, "Yeah" Mono stopped walking and turned towards Six, "Ignore what Shawn said okay?" Mono held her face, "You're not a replacement" He looked at her, Six started blushing, "Okay.." She smiled. They continued walking.

Six woke up in a grass field, She was back in her faded blue jacket she wore before, "What..?" She mumbled. She stood up and looked around, she was back at the Mainland, Mono was gone, she was all alone. She walked further. What was going on? Mono was real, everything was real, this had to be fake. She jumped down off a small little cliff and landed on a branch, snapping it. The small snap alreated nearby crows. The Hunter spread out of nowhere, aiming his gun for Six. Mono would come to save her right? Wrong. Mono wasn't there. The Hunter cocked his gun, and fired.

Six woke up in a cold sweat, she sat up in bed and looked around. She was in Mono's room, it was all only just a nightmare, she turned to her side to see Mono gone, "Mono..?" She quietly called out. She got out of bed to see a light coming down the hall, Six followed the light saw Mono standing there looking in the Mirror, the bag he wore over his head was on the counter, along with some sort of liquid in a bottle, bandages, and tissues, his shirt on the floor. Six stared and studied Mono, Mono was shirtless, all over his torso were various cuts, scars, and bruises. "Mono?" Six called out, louder this time, Mono jumped and put the bag back over his head, "Six! Hey!" He said startled. "What are those?" Six asked, "Oh these, haha...they're, uh, nothing.." Mono put his shirt back on. "They didn't look like "Nothing" to me.." Six scoffed, "Please.." Mono sighed. "Why can't you tell me what they are? Obviously they came from somewhere." Six said. "Why are you awake?" Mono asked, "I had a nightmare" Six said, "Is everything okay? Do you wanna talk about it? He placed his hand on her shoulder. Six pushed his hand off, "Everything's fine, and can you not change the subject?" Six looked at him. "I'm going to get some fresh air.." Six walked out through the front door. "Six.." Mono groaned.

Six sat down on the beach, watching the ocean waves. She took her raincoat off and sat there for awhile. "I should go back inside" She thought, Six reached for her jacket when someone put a bag over her head, another had grabbed her legs, "HEY PUT ME DOWN!" Six yelled, a third person had walked over and punched Six, knocking her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Sorry this chapter took so long to write, I've just been busy lately, but I want to thank you all for being so patient :D