one

BEFORE YOU READ (i should've mentioned this wayyy when i published this book): but this book includes cheating (not between eren and the reader), toxic relationships, & lots of angst stuff towards the end

10/10/21 - if u hadn't noticed i unpublished this book because i am doing some editing. not on the entire book, just some parts and adding a chapter and such to make it more sense. i changed levi's fiancée to someone else instead of petra, hope you guys will be satisfied with that 🤞

 i changed levi's fiancée to someone else instead of petra, hope you guys will be satisfied with that 🤞

𖤐

EREN YEAGERAGE : 19RANDOM FACT : THE SEXIESTMAN ALIVE

EREN YEAGER
AGE : 19
RANDOM FACT : THE SEXIEST
MAN ALIVE

────────────────────

YOU WERE STARING AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR ATTACHED TO YOUR VANITY FOR QUITE SOME TIME. music was playing from your radio in a low volume, candles that had your favorite scent was lit in your room and the sun was slowly setting down by the horizon.

there was a knock on your door, and your eyes lifted away from the mirror and at the door of your room. you allowed the person to enter, and immediately after, the door opened.

a tall male with short blond hair and hazel eyes stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him. his sharp gaze was on you, and you just examined his defined facial structure like you always did when you saw him.

"reiner," you spoke after a moment of silence, you turned your head back around and watched him through the mirror, as he went to sit himself down on a couch displayed in your room. "here to tell me not to act all lovey-dovey with you at the party tonight?"

reiner didn't answer for a moment, instead he just kept his intense gaze on you. you shifted your eyes away from reiner's, and began to brush your hair with a comb laying on top of the vanity.

"you should talk reiner," you began with a stern tone as you were brushing your hair, keeping your eyes on the male who was now looking down at the floor of your bedroom. "if you have nothing to talk about with me, then leave the room."