Chapter 11 - Realm of Souls

The door shut behind us as we stepped inside into another realm. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the realm we entered. We were in some sort of a scientist lab. There were bones of humans everywhere. Shadowy figures were locked up in glass tubes. The whole room had this creepy vibe going on. There were lot torturing tools and a lot of machines which were connected to the glass tubes. It was quite a disturbing site to see.

Let me correct myself, the room was more like a mad scientist lab

Let me correct myself, the room was more like a mad scientist lab. How are we supposed to find a rose in here? 

"You sure this is the place?" I asked. "Yep this is the Realm Of Souls," Parker replied. 

"How are we supposed to find a rose here?" I asked as I sighed in disappointment.

"Come on it's not that bad," Parker answered with a reassuring smile.

"Are you blind or something? This whole place looks like a mad scientist's lab!" I said.

"Now that's rude," someone spoke. I looked around to see who it was but there was no one there except for the souls which were in the glass tubes.

"Who the heck said that?" Parker asked with a startled look on his face.

Suddenly a guy appeared in front of us. Parker and I jumped in shock. This particular guy gave of this creepy vibe. The most disturbing thing about him were his eyes, he had black eyes, like his eyes were all black.

 The most disturbing thing about him were his eyes, he had black eyes, like his eyes were all black

He wore a long black cloak covering his hair and rest of his body. 

"Who are you?" Parker asked stepping in front of me. "If you are looking for the purple rose, it's not here," the guy answered.

"Answer me, who the heck are you?" Parker asked.  "Let me introduce myself, my name is Daniel and I am going to add you into my collection," the guy replied.

"You are a Soul Collector," I said in realization. "I would like to be called Grim Reaper," Daniel spoke.  

"Give us the rose and we will be gone before you know it," Parker muttered as I noticed his body grew tenser by the second. 

"Sure come over here," Daniel said with a sinister looking smile.

Parker started walking towards Daniel but I held his hand preventing him from getting closer to Daniel. I knew exactly what a Grim Reaper does and I didn't want that to happen to the both of us.