I could feel the eyes of the other teenagers sticking on my body like a second skin, the thought alone causing an uncomfortableness to linger in my nerves, but I couldn't care less about my reputation anymore.
SVT was already on me, DRGNS didn't really give a shit about my opinion anyway, what else did I have to lose?

Not a second passed when I leaned down to the guy who was lying on the floor groaning because of me, pulling him a bit up by his collar before punching him straight in his cheekbone.
My hit wasn't that strong compared to the guys so I left a second one, making sure that he stayed down for a moment.

My eyes shifted back to Chenle who was already halfway on his feet, his gaze meeting mine before he flashed me a weak but cheeky grin.

"Need a hand?"

"Yeah, thanks", he breathed out, walking over to me and kicking the stranger on the floor in his guts.
He didn't let the opportunity to knock him out pass as well so, at this point, two of the seven intruders were down and out of the fight.

"The next one." Chenle then nodded in Jisung's direction. The youngest was currently fending off a teenager who was around the same height, a little bit struggling due to the fast movements of the stranger.
Understanding what the Chinese was implying, I only looked at him reassuringly before I once again grabbed the baseball bat and ran forward with him at the same time.

Both of us reached the NCT member in a split second, Chenle making the first move and gripping on the stranger's shoulder.
He forcefully turned the guy around his own axis before surprising him with his fist as well as his knee to the stomach.
Just like earlier, I then swung the bat solidly and hit him against the back of his legs to make him lose his feet from the ground.
Not a moment later, the teenager fell to the ground, hitting his head pretty hard so that he was now barely moving, his body already worn out by Jisung's previous blows.

One short glance over my shoulder and I noticed another guy who made his acquaintance with the ground, Mark being the one who had punched him unconscious. Since I joined in on the fight, it was now seven against the remaining four, which meant that the group was clearly outnumbered.

The three of us went over to Jaemin and Jeno who, as expected, had everything under control. They took care of their opponents, who still didn't admit their defeat, pretty fast so there was no need to interfere at all.
Only two people were left and I was just about to turn towards Donghyuck and Mark when I suddenly felt a painful grip on my hair before I was yanked backward.

A small whine left my lips as I stumbled a few steps back, the hand in my hair shortly leaving only to feel it on my throat instead. There I stood- my back pressed against Jackson's chest as he held me by my neck, slightly putting pressure on it and therefore limiting the airflow in my lungs.
I had lost the baseball bat in the meantime and tried to get his hand away from my throat, solely causing him to put more pressure on my already burning nerves.

"Back off!" the blonde growled furiously, suddenly bringing a pocket knife into my sight as he flicked it open only inches away from my face. "Or I will cut that pretty face of hers."

I could tell by the tone of his voice that the amused and confident attitude from earlier had finally vanished, now anger and hatred winning the upper hand.
The Dreamies immediately stopped in their tracks, not moving a single muscle when they saw the painful look on my face that was caused by the tight grip around my throat.

"Good", Jackson chuckled lightly although the tone was nothing compared to his earlier entertained one. "
Now that you are following my orders, maybe you should beg for me not to hurt her, how does that sound?"

All eyes were on us, but even though he now grazed the sharp blade against my right cheek, I somehow didn't feel worried at all.
The guy behind me was nothing compared to someone like Wonwoo and since I had already been shot once, a knife didn't bother me much either.

"You don't wanna go there", Donghyuck gritted his teeth, trying his best to hold himself back although the blonde was cutting slightly into my skin.
I could feel a single drop of blood rubbing down my cheek, but I still didn't flinch a bit.

"Aw, are you concerned I will hurt her?"

My classmates only started chuckling, looking at each other with meaningful looks as if they were communicating in their minds.
Small smiles formed on their lips shortly afterward and although the blade was still pressed to my face, I couldn't help but grin as well.

"Nah", Mark raised his left eyebrow, running his tongue over his lower lip. "I'm afraid she will hurt you."

I dunno what so say lmaoI hope all of you are well and healthy💖🌌

I hope all of you are well and healthy💖🌌