· •

Everyone stood in the crowded line, practicing their songs and dances as Nari silently sipped on her banana shake until it was completely empty, leaving her to throw it out. Watching as Jugyeong drank lots of water and tried her best to get her moves down, she was going to be performing a dance. Nari had wanted to dance and sing too but she decided that she should stick to singing whilst sitting since it was a better chance of her not failing.

She felt like she was going to puke. But, her face didn't show any signs of it, she wanted desperately to hide it in fact, she wasn't in the mood for talking right now, which is why she would throw Jugyeong a thumbs up with a reassuring smile when the girl would get a step right and would clap giddily instead of talking about how nervous she feels. Suddenly Jugyeong, closed her water bottle with a nervous expression. Nari hummed, wordlessly asking her what was wrong.

"I think I drank too much water.." She cries silently, Nari's eyes widen at that. "It's fine, I'll be back, if I'm not back by the time it's your turn, just go up. Okay?"

Nari nods as the girl runs out of the long line and to the way of the girls restroom. Sighing to herself, Nari bites her white sweater paws, her white slides bouncing on the floor anxiously. Looking down at her white knee high socks, she fixes them even though they didn't need to be fixed trying her best to calm her wild nerves. Suddenly she hears a small whistle.

Her head snaps to the voice and she see's Seojun peeking behind a wall. Furrowing her brows, she mouths a 'what?' and his hands do a motion that signals her to walk to him. Sighing to herself, she turns to the girls behind her, "I'm so sorry, I need to step out of the line for a few seconds please hold my place?"

The younger girls nod nicely before they watch Nari run off. Hiding behind the wall, Nari turns to  Seojun whom is standing awkwardly with pink tinted cheeks. "What?" Nari hisses.

Seojun throws her a teasing grin that has her clenching her fists. "You look like you've seen a ghost Nari, have this."

Nari looks down and see's a cute bracelet with a small bunny charm dangling off of it. Nari's eyes widen at the piece before she looks up at Seojun with an agape mouth. "Did you buy me a bracelet because I was nervous? Seojun, don't tell me you've already fallen in love with me!"

Seojun pushes her forehead making her stumble back slightly. "My sister didn't want it anymore and I remembered your dorky bunny slippers, don't get too ahead of yourself Nari."

Nari pouts but thanks him anyway. She can't help but feel bad though, not used to getting presents and not giving anything back. A light bulb turns on in her brain. Taking her Chanel bracelet off, she sticks her hand out and offers it to him. "So then have mine, that way we both have a bracelet."

Seojun's eyes widen, "I'm not taking that! People are going to think I stole from you or something!"

Nari shrugs, "When have you cared about that? Take the bracelet."

Seojun shakes his head, "Just take this one and keep it, I don't need a bracelet!"

"I'm not taking that unless you take this one." Nari threatens, "Take it."

"No!"

"Take it."

"No—"

"I said take it!"

Seojun's steps back at the small girls sudden outburst. Sticking his hand out hesitantly, he looks away and let's Nari put the bracelet on his wrist before she claps cutely. Sticking her hand out, she let's Seojun put the bunny bracelet on her while he grumbles like an angry child. Sighing to himself, he looks down at the girl who's eye level with his chest and looks away quickly, suddenly flustered. "Good luck." he coughs.

Nari freezes when she remembers she needs to perform in a few minutes. But she feels calmer now, like she's ready to do this. Huffing, she nods and smacks his chest hard forcing Seojun to groan and bend down from the impact. "Thank you Seo! I feel better now, I'm going to go perform confidently!"

"Yeah...you could've said that without hitting me—"

"Bye!"

Running off after patting his soft hair with a mischievous glint in her eyes, she gets back into the line just in time for them to call on her name leaving a flustered Seojun there. Standing up straight and brushing himself off he looks down at his wrist and smiles fondly at the bracelet before shaking his head and shoving his hands into his pocket. Walking back to the front door, Seojun walks into the large auditorium and sits next to Cho rong, who reserved a seat for him in the crowded area.

Inhaling, she opens the big, blue door and walks onto stage with clenched fist and a determined look on her face. Connecting her phone to the speaker, she presses play on Heize's song 'Don't know you' and runs up to the microphone, pushing it down to her height, she sits on a stool and breathes in before she begins to sing in the mic with a hesitant expression.

But as the song continues and she goes into chorus, her reluctant expression turns into a peaceful one as she drowns herself in the lyrics and feel of the song, swaying along with the song, getting lost in it. The whole auditorium is silent, focusing on the girl intently as she sings beautifully, her voice holding emotion and depth, drawing everyone in.

Seojun watches her attentively, a proud smile appearing on his face with every lyric that escapes her lips. Leaning his elbows on his spread apart legs, he unknowingly fiddles with the expensive bracelet dangling on his wrist while he continues to watch the pretty girl sing with her pretty voice.

 Leaning his elbows on his spread apart legs, he unknowingly fiddles with the expensive bracelet dangling on his wrist while he continues to watch the pretty girl sing with her pretty voice

❝WORDS❞ 1

WORDS❞ 1.5k
CHAPTER❞ 14
SCENE❞ 5/6
EDITED❞ Yeah.

QUESTION
thoughts on Seojun and Nari? : )

❝QUESTION❞thoughts on Seojun and Nari? : )