Obsessed Pt.2 😃

Midoriya's POV
In the mid-summer, that's when I felt like I was being watched, maybe longer maybe shorter but I was definitely being watched. Shouto said I was just being paranoid because crime has started to rise to 5% which is still low but concerning especially since All Might has kept crime down to 2% for the longest times. Times are changing with the symbol of peace gone, I have to work even harder if I want to become the new symbol of peace.

   "What are you doing love?" Sho came over and kissed me on my forehead.
   "I'm thinking about the increase of crime that happened recently?" He hugged me tighter.
   "You should be concerned about yourself. I mean seriously, you're so concerned about others but repeatedly forget to lock your balcony door." He went over and locked it for me.
   "Oh, did I forget again? I mean it can't be that bad since I'm not on ground level." Sho just looked at me and sighed.
   "Well okay. But don't come crying to me if something happens." I crossed my arms and pouted.
   "Don't joke about those things, meanie." He laughed, and went up and held me.
   "Don't worry Izu, if anything happens I'll protect you." I was still slightly mad at him.
   "I am perfectly capable of defending myself. I have a provisional's hero license thank you very much. And so much strength that I can hurt any wrong doer with a single finger." Sho gave me another kiss.
   "You are very much correct sir. So will you allow a simple fellow like me, take such a strong and handsome hero out to the cinema today?" I smiled at how goofy he's being.
   "Yes, you may kind sir."
   We went out to the cinema and I felt at the time that Sho was right and I was indeed being paranoid because of the fact crime was slowly increasing. Nevertheless, I didn't stop feeling paranoid even when Sho was around. He helped calm me down sure; maybe I was getting anxious too walk alone with the uping percentage. I tried telling Sho about it several times but he just brushed it off as paranoia. I even told him today but the answer was the same as always.
   "Are you still worried about this 'stalker' Izu?" I was pacing around in my bedroom.
   "I'm telling you Shouto, I have a bad feeling." I sat down next to him and hugged my knees.
   "I can feel him most when I'm alone. On the weekends. I've been starting to do my workouts inside because I'm so scared. The only thing that I go out for now is my runs and I can't even enjoy those anymore cause I'm afraid something will happen." I couldn't help but get emotional. Tears were starting to fall down my face as I cried into my knees.
   "Izu, it's that serious?"
   "YES! AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN TAKING WHAT I'M SAYING TO YOU SERIOUS!" I cry out hysterically, "I've been sticking so close you because all this time I've been so scared." I continue to cry some more and he rubbed circles on my back to calm me down.
   "Hey, hey look at me," he lightly grabbed my chin making me look at him, wiping of my tears.
   "I'm sorry that I didn't take you seriously sooner alright." He kissed my forehead and smiled at me and my tears started to stop.
   "I'm sorry that I caused a scene like that. You probably thought me being all clingy to you is annoying right?" He smiled at me.
   "No, in fact it was quite the opposite. I felt glad that you've been suddenly more affectionate to me. Especially in public cause usually you're like 'Todoroki-Kun, don't do that we're in public!' Or 'Shouldn't we being doing this in a more private setting?'."
   "That's because you're too bold Sho, it's bad for my heart." I groaned.
   "Bold like this?" Shouto proceeded to jump on me and bombarded me with kisses.
   "Exactly, precisely like that." Sho gave me an intense passionate stare and softly said.
   "You know what's bold Izu? It's bold that you don't know how seductive you are just by walking into a room." I blushed as he went in for another kiss.
   "Ngh~ Sho we can't do it right now. At least let me close the shades to the balcony." Shouto didn't listen as he attacked my chest, arousing me some more.
   "Like you said, we're not on ground level. No one's going to see, so stop worrying and let me pleasure you." He went down to the band of my shorts and started playing with my dick and I moaned in pleasure.
    "No matter how many times I touch you, you're always so sensitive." I'm losing myself in the pleasure and one thing led to another and you can probably guess how the rest went down.