chapter thirty

11 months later
THIRD PERSON POV:
Betty and Jughead and their three kids Layla, Waylon and nevaeh were a happy little family. Two months after having their third child jughead was finally ready to propose to Betty. He had everything planned out chelsea and sweet-pea would watch the children while he takes Betty to a picnic on the beach.

JUG HEADS POV:
i told Betty to get ready and as soon as she was dressed she walked downstairs and  said she was ready. i took her hand and helped her into the car and jumped in myself driving us to the beach ready to surprise her.

BETTYS POV:
we pulled up at the beach and jumped out the car. Jughead grabbed my hand and led me down a path towards a lit up gazebo with rose petals and a table with two chairs in the middle of it. "baby i love it" i said and looked to my side and didn't see Jughead. "baby?" i questioned and turned around.

JUGHEADS POV:
Betty turned around and looked at me on one knee shocked. "Betty Cooper when we first started dating i thought we wouldn't work out because it was in a way forbidden to us but ever since we first kissed i knew we would last forever and that i loved you so so much. you are the best mother and girlfriend anyone could ever have. so Betty Cooper will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"  "YES YES YES" she screamed and kissed my lips.

skip 3 months
THIRD PERSON POV:
Betty and Jughead are now happily married. They married last month at a beautiful church with their family and friends around them. their honeymoon was in mexico and they had a romantic 9 days away from their children full with love.

A/N: SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE!!! IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY I MIGHT MAKE A SEQUEL. IM NOT SURE LET ME KNOW I GUESS SO!!!