chapter twenty-nine

5 years later
THIRD PERSON POV:
Betty and jughead raised Layla to be a kind warm-hearted young girl. when Layla turned two they started to look for their own apartment/house at 18 because they found out they were unexpectedly pregnant again. Their second baby turned out to be a boy and they named him Waylon james jones. Layla is now 5 and Waylon is now 3 years old.

BETTYS POV:
Jughead had taken Layla to school and decided to take Waylon to the park. recently i have been throwing up a lot in the mornings and having cravings again so i think i might be pregnant. i rang Chelsea as soon as jug left and i'm waiting for her to bring me a pregnancy test because jughead has taken my car to the park. as soon as Chelsea arrived i greeted her and ran to the bathroom and took the test now we are waiting for my results.

CHELSEAS POV:
we were waiting for Bettys pregnancy test results and i could see Betty nervously pacing around her bedroom. "hey betty it's going to be ok" i told her. "yeah but Jughead is so happy with Waylon and Layla and we didn't want another child right now we were going to wait a few years" she replied nervously. i hugged her in reasurrence and she calmed down a little bit. after three minutes our timer finally went off and it was time to turn over the tests.

THIRD PERSON POV:
Betty and Chelsea walked over to the tests on the bathroom. Betty took a deep breaths wiped her tears and turned over the first test.  positive she smiled took another deep breathe and turned over the next test. positive again. she turned over the final test which read positive. she smiled so wide and started crying.

BETTYS POV:
"i'm pregnant chels" i smiled at her. "congratulations! that baby is going to be so cute" she squealed. "thank you! but what if jughead doesn't want another child yet and he leaves me and takes Waylon and Layla away from me" i start ranting. "betty betty betty he wouldn't do that he loves you" she says calmly. i nod and smile at her.

JUGHEADS POV:
i walk through the door with a sleeping Waylon in my arms and head towards his bedroom to put him down in his bed. after i lay him down Betty comes up to me and says she wants to speak to me. she hands me a package that says daddy to be but i didn't understand i'm already a dad.

 BETTYS POV: he looked confused at first but then said "wait are you pregnant" i nodded and he picked me up and twirled me round

BETTYS POV:
he looked confused at first but then said "wait are you pregnant" i nodded and he picked me up and twirled me round. we both ended up crying of happiness.