chapter nine

BETTYS POV:
i woke up in my bed at 10:30am and saw jug behind me spooning me. i then remembered i asked jughead to join the serpents and that we told eachother i love you. i groaned and got up to get ready for the day. as i got up jughead started to move and pulled me back down "stay here don't move i'm cold and want cuddles" he said. i laughed and kissed him i said " your so soft but i need to get ready" and pulled away walking towards my wardrobe. " i want to pick your outfit" jug said so i said okay and told him to come pick it while i was in the shower.

JUGHEADS POV:
betty was in the shower and i was finding her an outfit. i decided on a cute white crop top with bows tied to the sides and a pink checked skirt to go with it.
BETTYS OUTFIT CHOSE BY JUG:

(imagine the trainers are pink) BACK TO JUGHEADS POV: after i picked her outfit i lay on her bed scrolling through instagram waiting for her to finish in the shower

BACK TO JUGHEADS POV:
after i picked her outfit i lay on her bed scrolling through instagram waiting for her to finish in the shower. she finally finished and walked out in a towel to get her clothes then walked straight back into the bathroom. once she was dressed she came out the bathroom and she looked so damn cute. "you look so cute betts" i said. " well you picked a good outfit jug" she said just before walking towards me and kissing me.

skip to 11am
BETTYS POV:
me and jughead just ate the pancakes i made for breakfast and we both got our shoes on reading to go out. jughead decided he was going to take me on a date to the drive in and we were going to watch a film called 'bird box' but i heard it was scary. this is mine and jug heads first date so i'm very excited to go with him.

skip to car ride with jug
JUG HEADS POV:
we were in the car on the way to the drive in listening to one direction because betty had it blasting out at the max volume. a song i knew came on called strong and i started singing it but i sang it bad on purpose so betty wouldn't know i'm a good singer. " YOU MAKE ME STRONG, IM SORRY IF I SAY I NEED YOU, I DONT CARE, IM NOT SCARED OF LOOOOOVEEEEE" i screamed at the top of my lungs. betty giggled and said " i love this song to juggie and i know your a good singer i heard you and sweet-pea singing his room a few months ago." i just laughed and pulled into the drive in.

BETTYS POV:
jughead got out of the car and set a blanket up on the back of his truck so we could sit there and watch the movie. bird box started and i asked jughead for some popcorn so he went to get us some and while he was gone archie came up to me and said " your my girlfriend your coming with me" and grabbed my arm. "NO, GET OFF ME" i yelled and jughead ran back to the car and smirked as he saw archie and started to beat him up.

JUGHEADS POV:
when i heard betty yell i was worried so i ran back and saw archie so my first instinct was to beat him up. once i beat him up i got in the drivers seat of the car and betty got in the passengers seat and we went to Chelsea's house where the rest of the gang was. we walked in and started to explain what happened

skip to after they explained
CHELSEAS POV:
betty and jughead just explained what happened when they decided to go and see a movie. god why does my brother have to be such an idiot. I HATE HIM. i've had enough i'm explaining to my parents everything he's done so they can see what theirs sons like.

once chelsea spoke to her parents
FREDS POV:
i was so disappointed in archie. i thought he was a good kid with a good reputation and he goes round cheating on people then trying to force them to stay with him. once archie got home i told him to sit down. " so archie, chelseas told me everything. one question, why did you cheat?" archie replied with "i wasn't happy dad" " THATS NO EXCUSE ARCHIE IF YOU WERENT HAPPY YOU TALK TO THEM, YOUR GROUNDED NO PHONE NO CONTACT TO ANYONE APART FROM SCHOOL, TWO WEEKS GO TO YOUR ROOM"

CHELSEAS POV:
i heard dad shouting at archie while me and sweet-pea were lay on my bed cuddling. i smirked and said " at least he's getting what he's deserves" sweet-pea just nodded. i lay back down next to him and cuddled into his side, gave him a kiss and turned unpaused netflix again. he smiled at me.