chapter eighteen

CHELSEAS POV:
it has been a few days since sweets has fount out betty was pregnant with jug heads baby and he has been ignoring them since. he ignores her calls and he's been staying at my house and only goes home to get fresh clothes and a shower. today i was going to meet up with betty at pops but i wasn't sure whether jug was going to be there with us.

JUG HEADS POV:
" thanks for staying with me last night jug." betty said. i told her it wasn't a problem and that i'm there whenever she needs me.  " what are you doing today baby?" i asked her as i wanted to stay and cuddle all day. " i am going to meet chelsea at pops. but can you please come with me?" she begged and i frowned. " no betts you have to see your friends without me otherwise i'll be the 'clingy' boyfriend. she just frowned and nodded.

BETTYS POV:
i got up and left jug-head lay in my bed while i get ready to meet chelsea. i went into the bathroom got undressed and jumped in the shower. once i was out the shower i wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room to pick an outfit. i chose out a really simple crop top and some black jeans. i put on jugs serpent jacket and my custom air force and asked jug to drop me off.
BETTYS OUTFIT:

CHELSEAS POV: i was waiting in a booth at pops when i saw jug heads motorbike pull up and betty get off

CHELSEAS POV:
i was waiting in a booth at pops when i saw jug heads motorbike pull up and betty get off.  they were talking and i decided to go outside and meet betty. when i got closer i heard betty say " please come inside with me jug, what if she's disappointed because she's sweets girlfriend and he's disappointed." i cleared my throat and they turned around. " i'm not disappointed, i'm so so so happy that you are having a baby." i smiled and she hugged me. " jug i still want you to come tho." betty said very cutely with a smile on her face. jughead shook his head and hugged betty. he mumbled 'i love you' and then let go. she frowned and walked into pops with me and we ordered.

CHUCKS POV:
i pulled up at pops and walked through the door to see sl*tty betty cooper with her best friend chelsea andrews. i decided to walk up to them and say " hey betty, i heard your pregnant. who's betty is it? or do you not know?" she sat there in silence and that's when chelsea said "get the hell away from our table right the hell now" and slapped me. i walked away and saw betty run into the bathroom.

JUGHEADS POV:
my phone buzzed. chelsea popped up on the screen. i picked up and straight away heard chelsea saying get straight to pops it's betty. i didn't even let her finish, i hung up and jumped in my car and raced to pops. i got out and slammed the door shut and ran inside to chelsea. " she's in the bathroom and won't leave." she said instantly. i ran to the bathroom and walked through to see betty sat on the floor crying. i embraced her in a hug and once she stopped crying picked her up and walked back out to chelsea thanked her and started to walk towards the door. " HEY JUGHEAD! i guess the sl*ts baby is yours then!" he yelled and i put my middle finger up at him and took betty out to the car and drove to my house.