chapter twenty-two

FANGS POV:
today i am meeting up with jughead and he says he knows a guy who is apparently my type and we would be a great fit. i'm very excited to meet this guy. i chucked on some jeans and a place t-shirt with my serpent jacket over top.

KEVINS POV:
my alarm started ringing at 9:30 so i decided it would be time to get ready and make everyone breakfast before we see fangs. i am so excited that jug knows someone who is my type because damn i am lonely. i got dressed in a v-neck sweater and some blue jeans and walked downstairs and got everything out to start making pancakes for everyone in the house.

BETTYS POV:
it was 9:30 and i had just woken up about to be sick so i ran straight to the bathroom and held my head over the toilet ready to throw up. after a few minutes jughead appeared behind me and started to hold my hair out of my face while rubbing my back. "hey baby" i said before brushing my teeth. "hey nugget" he replied and i smiled. nugget. i love that nickname.

JUG HEADS POV:
after betty had brushed her teeth and we had both chucked on some sweats we went downstairs to be greeted with the smell of pancakes. we walked towards the kitchen to see kevin making everyone pancakes. "hey guys your the first ones downstairs. i'm almost done making breakfast" he said and smiled. "yeah well i'm only up because of morning sickness but thank you for making us all breakfast" betty replied with. they smiled at eachother.

FANGS POV:
i jumped off my motorbike outside of sweet-peas house and knocked on the door to be greeted with jones and his girlfriend betty cooper. "hey fangs, kevin is in there along with some pancakes for you" jones said to me and pointed to the kitchen. i nodded and walked towards where kevin was and started introducing myself to him and we got along quite well and he's my type.