chapter twenty-one

(do you guys mind kevin being added to the book as part of the group? if you do i can like make it so he's not really one of the main characters. anyway please comment and let me know soon before i write too much)
KEVINS POV:
chelsea andrews saw me sat on the bench and pulled over to help me. me and my boyfriend just broke up  and she offered me to go with her to betty coopers house. we pulled up and chelsea had already called them to make sure it was ok for me to come. betty came running out straight away and asked me if i was okay and i said yes. we walked inside and sat down on the couch. i explained everything that happened and they were all sympathetic.

JUG-HEADS POV:
we listened to kevin's story and i had an idea. "actually me and sweets know this other gay serpent he's really nice and your his type and everything" i said. kevin looked up and smiled "really?? can i meet him maybe tomorrow?" i said sure and rang my serpent friend fangs and he agreed to meet us tomorrow.

(AN: THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER SORRY ITS REALLY SHORT I HAVENT REALLY HAD TIME TO WRITE FOR SCHOOL BUT IF YOU LEAVE SOME IDEAS FOR THE BOOK THEN I WILL TRY ADD THEM IN BECAUSE I HAVE THE WEEKEND OFF)