chapter seventeen

BETTYS POV:
" WHAT,BETTY" sweet-pea screamed from my bathroom. sh*t he's saw it i thought i ran straight upstairs to see sweet-pea holding my pregnancy test in his hand. " what the f**k are you doing in my bathroom." i said with attitude. " i was looking for toothpaste, SO NOW TELL ME WHY THE HELL YOU HAVE A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST." he screamed. i walked over to him snatched it out his hand grabbed my bag and left the house. i could heat him screaming after me but i got in my car and drove off.

JUG-HEADS POV:
i was looking out my window when i saw betty's car pull up. she parked the car and i saw that she was crying so i ran straight outside to her and opened her car door. she smiled at me and we walked inside the house to my room. " j-jug-juggie sweets knows about the baby" she sobbed. i wrapped my arms around her and said " does he know i'm the dad we have to tell him" she said no but she knows we have to eventually.

SWEET-PEAS POV:
i was really annoyed and disappointed betty was pregnant and i needed to talk to someone and i chose jughead because i always talk to chelsea. i left the house and walked with my head down all the way to jug heads house. jug always tells me just to walk in to his room and it's okay. i opened jug heads bedroom door and saw betty and jughead kissing.

BETTYS POV:
me and jughead were kissing when sweet-pea walked through and slammed the door while shouting jug. he looked up and said " what the hell are you the one that got betty pregnant." he clenched his fist and waited for his answer. " sweets please." i begged "calm down and let me explain." he leant against the wall and said " explain then." i took a deep breathe in and then looked at jug with tears in my eyes.

JUG-HEADS POV:
i saw betty had tears in her eyes so i decided to explain instead. " so don't get mad but me and betty have been dating since your birthday party and we fount our yesterday she's pregnant and yes it's my baby." i said and took a deep breath. " so your telling me my BEST-FRIEND AND SISTER are having a baby together." he yelled and slammed his fist into the wall. " sweet-pea calm down" i yelled. he came over to me and we started fighting.

BETTYS POV:
"juggies stop please" i cried him and sweet-pea were fighting. he looked at me with sadness and got off of sweet-pea and wiped his nose. sweets got up and stormed out the room. i was sobbing and jughead came over and comforted me with a hug and letting me cry in his shoulder.