chapter nineteen

(hey guys, if i wrote a sprousehart book would you read it as well as another bug-head  book. it based of love island? anyway let me know) on with the story anyways

BETTYS POV:
jughead parked the car and we walked inside my house hand-in-hand and saw sweet-pea and the rest of the 'gang' sat in the living room staring at us. i just looked away rolled my eyes and ran upstairs towards my room. i heard jug run after me but i locked myself in the bathroom and lay against my cabinet crying.

JUGHEADS POV:
i ran straight up the stairs after betty but just before i could catch up to her she locked her bathroom door. " hey baby, it's me jug please let me in" i said in a pleading voice. i could hear her crying and then i heard a click of a lock and look down to see betty on the floor crying. i hugged her and she said "i'm sorry i'm being a baby but i thought they were going to confront us a-and my anxiety isn't good at the moment" i hugged her and nodded. after about 15 minutes she calmed down and we went downstairs and sat down with the others.

BETTYS POV:
me and jug sat down with the others and i sat right next to him. " hi" i said nervously to the group. " hello" sweet-pea said back. i went to speak but sweet-pea stopped me and started to explain why he was mad.

SWEET-PEAS POV:
" before you say anything i wanted you to know i'm no longer mad i was just disappointed you were irresponsible and got pregnant and that the dad was jughead my best friend." i said and smiled " but now i'm so happy and can't wait to be an uncle." i continued and got up to hug them. they stood up and we had a group hug.

CHELSEAS POV:
we were all in sweets and bettys living room. they had just made friends again and i had a idea to celebrate. " guys why don't we have a party to celebrate. no alcohol obviously cause B can't drink." i said and they all agreed almost instantly. " girls come help me pick an outfit." betty said and us girls all went upstairs did our makeup and got dressed.
BETTYS OUFIT:

CHELSEAS OUTFIT:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHELSEAS OUTFIT:

VERONICAS OUTFIT:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

VERONICAS OUTFIT:

BETTYS POV:i loved the outfit me and the girls ended up picking out for me to wear

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

BETTYS POV:
i loved the outfit me and the girls ended up picking out for me to wear. we all looked stunning with our hair and makeup done along with our outfits. we were all ready and we walked down the stairs and was met with all three boys dressed in their party wear . jughead looked up from his phone and walked straight towards me. i hugged him and pecked him on the lips.
PEOPLE INVITED TO PARTY:
. CHERYL
.TONI
.FANGS
.KEVIN
.POLLY
.JASON( YES HE ISN'T DEAD IN THIS STORY CAUSE WHY NOT)
. JELLYBEAN

JUG HEADS POV:
me and betty were dancing in the living room when some of our guests started to turn up. we walked to the door hand-in-hand and saw Toni, Cheryl and jellybean waiting to be let in. " hey guys" betty greeted them and hugged them all individually. i waved at them and we all walked back to the living room and started dancing again. this time veronica and chelsea answered the door to the remaining of the guests and the party started.