At night...

He is such a naughty boy and searching for him is like a daily work for me. I searched for him and found his sitting and sleeping in the stairs. He looked so cute....how I even scold him for anything when he is this cutee???

how I even scold him for anything when he is this cutee???

See his style and dress...God!! What am I going to do with this boy???

I picked him up and put him in bed. I laid next to him and hugged him to sleep. Even If I don't hug him at night he would slowly move to me and hug me to sleep.

--

○ Two days later ○

The next day morning, Zaiden and me went to the Old age home. He didn't have school today and he's always the favourite of the elders here. I had no fear to leave him alone.

I had booked a flight ticket tomorrow to NYC. I didn't want to tell Zaiden now orelse he will ask me to take him to NYC right now. I was working in my office room when Arjun anna came by opening the door wide open.

"Hey!!!! Diyaa ...you know what??" He said excitedly and I stood up from my seat and walked to him.

"Our home has been featured in three newspapers. It is said that it's one of THE best old age home" he said and came to hug me.

I hugged him back saying "Thank You"

----

○ Edward's POV ○

.....Diya...Diya...Diya.....

This name changed my life.
This name occupied my mind for these four years. Fu*kin 4 years.
I don't know where she is. I don't know what she does. I don't know how she is. I don't even know if she exists. Wow...just wow.

My life became monotonous. Hospital - Home - hospital - home. That all I did. Why is she too stubborn? I couldn't get angry on her. I wasn't angry now just because she didn't hear my explanation. It would be really hard to see our partner with someone. But... She should have tried to reach out to me. I wanted to see her badly. I am angry on her for leaving me. But my love for her is more than my anger. Boo boo the second is still there with me. He also misses her so much and he also misses the old cheerful me. John or Linda couldn't do anything too. They couldn't blame me nor Diya.

Liza changed the hospital but it was just nearby. She tried to talk to me many times but not now. I would scold her in public too. I waited for any information regarding Diya everyday and everyday was like a hell for me.

Two days before at night, I got a phone call from Rahul.

- Hii Rahul. How are you?

- Fine man. Don't be dull always. I am sure Diya would also miss you like hell.

- Yeah..Yeah.. Even if she misses me a lot. There is no use of it until she comes to me.

- I have got a big news for you.