Chapter 35: Epilogue: A Match Ignites

Jiang Cheng flushed, a shy smile on his face. "Yes." 

~WEI YING'S POV~ 

"LAN ZHAN! LAN ZHANNN!" Wei Ying screeched as he burst into the Jingshi. His face was flushed, and a look of joy crossed his face. He was panting, doubling over with his hands on his knees. "You won't believe what just happened!" 

Lan Zhan arched a brow at him, already used to his husband's antics. "What is it?" 

"Oh it was so romantic! Granted Zewu Jun was awkward as hell about it, but it's the thought that counts! Oh you should've seen it Lan Zhan... petals blowing in the wind as candles lit up the night... and he even made a bowl of lotus and pork rib soup! Oh my god, you should've seen the blush on Jiang Cheng's face! He looked like a lovestruck maiden!" 

"Hm?" Lan Zhan asked, confusion clear in his eyes. 

"Oh Lan Zhan... my darling little sister," Wei Ying sniffled, wiping away the tears that had formed in his watery eyes. "Lan Zhan I can't believe it... my Cheng Cheng is getting married," he wailed, flopping on the bed in misery. 

"My baby sister has grown so big," he let out a loud sob, "He's already engaged!" 

Lan Zhan's eyes narrowed and he gave a stiff nod. "As long as brother is happy," he murmured, with a resigned sigh. 

Noticing his discomfort, Wei Ying immediately grabbed him, gently shaking his shoulders. "You aren't mad are you?" 

"I-" 

"Lan Zhan. We've talked about this. Jiang Cheng is my brother, and I won't let anyone- even you, ruin his happy day. Zewu Jun and Jiang Cheng are a good match, and they genuinely love each other. I want you to be happy for them, so if you're still being blinded by past grievances, then please get over them. I will not let you ruin this moment for him. You hear me Lan Zhan? You will not fuck up my brother's wedding day. Or you can stay celibate forever." Wei Ying looked at his beloved, hoping he could see the sincerity in his eyes. He meant it. 

Wei Ying wasn't going to let Jiang Cheng get hurt again- not even by his own future brother in law. If Lan Zhan was going to be a grumpy prick about it, then Wei Ying was going to slap some sense into him. There was no way he could stop Lan Zhan from attending his brother's wedding, but he'd be damned if he let anyone spoil Jiang Cheng's happy mood. 

He stared at Lan Zhan. "You know I love you right? But Jiang Cheng is my brother. I don't want you two being so grumpy all the time. And it's already a compromise on Jiang Cheng's part to even let us attend this wedding, so don't be a prick and ruin it for him." 

Lan Zhan huffed, nodding his head in defeat. "Alright," he consented, lowering his head in shame. "I'll try." 

A brilliant grin stretched across Wei Ying's face, "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" he murmured, throwing himself into his husband's waiting arms. 

"Yes. But I want to hear it again." 

Wei Ying giggled, a beam stretching from ear to ear, "Well I love you." 

A smug grin tugged at the corners of Lan Zhan's face. "Show me." 

Wei Ying gasped, startled as he glanced at his husband. "How shameless!" he murmured, moving to straddle him. "Your uncle would be horrified!"

Lan Zhan didn't answer, quickly tugging off their robes before trailing his fingers down Wei Ying's milky white chest. He leaned down, taking a pink nub in his mouth. Gently swirling his tongue across, he kneaded Wei Ying's rounded backside. 

"LAN ZHAN!" he screamed, when he felt a finger slip into his tight heat. Lan Zhan made love to him nearly everyday, and he was very well acquainted with Wei Ying's body. He worked him like a string, nimble fingers crooking upwards to find that sweet spot, deep inside his wet sheath. Wei Ying felt his thighs trembling as black dots appeared in his vision. Another finger joined the first. Then three fingers started working into him, scissoring and plunging deep inside him.