Chapter 95:welcome to my world

Start from the beginning

"Didn't know you had it in you to do two matches at the same time." Dean says.

"This is the new me here. No one will mess with me. I am the divaschampion and now i think I have my eye on the world heavyweight championship belt. " I said.

"Whoa slow down babe. Focus on your divas run before moving to the next title." Dean says.

"Add is someone afraid I'll make it first."I said giggling. "No because I'll make it first." He says kissing my cheeck.

"Is that a challenge I hear."isaid.

" yes it is. My wife and I are going for the title." He says.

" okay so whoever makes it first has to give the other one anything they want" I said.

"Well princess I'll you up to that since I have a title shot next." He says.

"Oh so I just got hustled." I said.

"I believe you just did." He says kissing me.

"Well good luck babe casue after you win were celebrating." I said kissing him one more time.

Dean left and I went to catering.I was walking there when Stephanie stops me.

"Well well well. I'm surprise you were able to fight a guy tonight. So since the crowd loved you we have put you in any match you like. We are giving you the opportunity to do your run anyway you like." She says.

"Really that's great. " I said happliy.

" yes and we would like for it to start real soon." She says walking.

I couldn' t believe I was getting a good push. I finally get to wreslte more guys and I won't be seen as that girl who had to relie on others or someone who just gets hurt all the time. I will be some no one will ever forget. I was in catering now when I saw the kids. I went over to them when they saw me they came running.

" mommy you okay."little Jon says.

"I'm okay little guy. But tell me how are you three doing without anyone watching you." I said.

"Good Isabella knows how to take care of us." Johnny says.

"That's good. I'm glad you guys had fun with her." I said.

"Look mommy." Isa said pointing to Mayra.

I saw Mayra running to Dean. He picks her up and kisses her forehead.And he had the title belt with him. I then saw him coming our way.

"Baby you did it." I said kissing him.

"Of course I did. This is for my family. Were now the power couple of this place." He says.

"Yes we are. The new power couple. I can't believe I missed your aqtch." I said.

" It's fine Mari. Look let's just go to the hotel and get the kids to sleep. They shouldn't be up this late." He says.

"Daddy it's not late." Isa says.

"Now darling I've told you before that staying up yo late can affect your growth." He says.

"No it doesn't." She says.

"Isa be good or we not going to the amusement park tomorrow."Dean says.

Isa stays quite and just puts h head down.

"Isa no pouting. Were going back so your dad and I can ge some rest as well." I tell her.

"Okay." She says softly.

"Alright let's get going." Dean says.

We headed to our lockeroom and we change and pack our things. When they head out of the lockeroom and into our rental car. Since tomorrow we have a day off we were going to spend it with the kids.