Chapter 28

When Dumbledore, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Pansy, and Blaise got to the headmaster's office, they all crowded in the small room. Dumbledore then sat down on his chair and looked directly at the three couples. 'The reason why I wanted to talk to you six is because I need you lot to do something for me' Dumbledore said with a serious look on his face. 'Sure what is it?' Harry and Draco responded at the same time. 'I need you lot to take some time off lessons as I have multiple tasks for you six to complete for me, which you wont be able to do if you are going to lessons. Also, Harry you will still be able to attend Quidditch practice so you don't need to worry about that' Dumbledore added, making sure the six understood before saying, 'anyway you lot better head back to the Great Hall before dinner is over. Also you will each need one of these rolls of parchment and when doing the tasks you can do them in groups if you would like.' He then gave them each a roll of parchment before allowing them to leave. When they got back to the Great Hall, it was still the main course. Then a few minutes later, it was time for dessert. There were muffins, biscuits, crumbles, tarts and jelly. The amount of desserts on the tables started to slim in just a few minutes. Everyone was quickly becoming full from dinner. Once everyone in the hall was completely full, the hall slowly began to empty as the students began to head to their common rooms one by one. Until no one was left in the Great Hall. When Harry, Draco, Ron, Blaise, Hermione and Pansy arrived at the Griffindor common room, everyone had already gone to bed. They all went over to their usual spot in the common room. In front of the cozy common room fire. 'I wonder why Dumbledore asked us to help him. Out of all the students in the school' Harry wondered. 'Maybe it has something to do with the tasks he wants us to do' Hermione said, unrolling her roll of parchment. The others did the same, revealing a list of tasks.
It said 'Tasks to do:
•Draw all the passages of the school on a piece of parchment
•Write a list of every spell in the wizarding world
•Write a list of every class available at Hogwarts.' The list of tasks went in for what seemed like ages.  After an hour of looking through the tasks, it was quite clear why Dumbledore chose the six of them out if all the students. After a few minutes, Harry fell asleep on Draco. No one noticed and continued discussing their list of tasks. Once they had finished discussing, they noticed that Harry was fast asleep. 'I think we should all head to bed now. After all, we have a lot of busy days of tasks a head of us' Draco suggested before carefully picking up Harry, then headed to bed. The rest of them agreed and made their way to bed behind Draco.