Chapter 26

An hour had passed and everyone was now in their common rooms, waiting to receive their animal features. They were all extremely nervous about what animal features they were about to receive. They were all talking about what features they might get until Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore walked into the common room. 'It is now time for all of you to get your animal features' McGonagall said coming to a stop. 'However, you will all be getting them at the same time and the room will be pitch black so that the spell will work properly' Dumbledore said before making all the lights in the room go out along with the cozy fire. When the lights turned back on, McGonagall and Dumbledore were nowhere to be seen. Instead, everyone in the room now had animal features. Harry was a wolf. Hermione was a cat. Pansy was a dog. Draco was a ferret. Ron was a bunny. Blaise was a fox. Rose was a badger. Ginny was a red panda. Darcy was an artic fox. Galaxy was a brown bear. Penny was a sun bear. Amber was a black bear. Karma was a panther. Luna was a bunny as well as Ron. Everyone was happy with their new features, but they had no idea about the consequence that were about to come with their new features and abilities. Everyone started talking about their new features and after a few hours later, they went off to bed. By the time everyone left the common room, the only people left were Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Karma, Luna, Amber, Ginny, Galaxy, Darcy, Penny and Rose. Once again, they all decided on playing a game of truth or dare. 'Ginny truth or dare' Ron asked. 'Dare' Ginny replied. 'Kiss your crush' Ron dared. 'Ron what if her crush isn't here?' Harry questioned. 'Dont worry about that I know her crush is in the room' Ron smiled. Ginny then stood up and walked over to her crush which turned out to be Luna. As soon as Ginny had kissed Luna, Luna pulled Ginny closer and they both started to kiss each other. After a few more rounds, everyone decided to go to bed, except Luna and Ginny. 'Why did you start kissing me after I kissed you?' Ginny asked her face redder than her hair. 'Because I love you too, Gingernut' Luna replies, kissing Ginny on the cheek. 'What are we?' Ginny then asked. 'Well I'm a bunny and your a red panda' Luna chuckled. 'No, I meant what are we? Relationship wise' Ginny said blushing at Luna's stupidity. 'That depends on whether you respond yes or no to the question i want to ask' Luna said leaving a confused expression on Ginny's face. 'What question?' Ginny asked, still confused. 'Will you be my girlfriend?' Luna asked, hoping for a yes. 'Of course' Ginny responded kissing her new girlfriend on the lips.