"I really had bank work." I mumbled softly.

"Yeah? YEAH!? THEN WHY DON'T YOU DATE YOUR BANK?" He screamed suddenly and that startled me.

God, I never knew angry Taehyung could be this scary.

"I can't do that because I love you." I replied with a small grin.

"Don't give me that face and stop smiling, I am extremely angry with you." He yelled again as he looked away from me and stared at my desk.

"I don't know if this makes it better but I changed my desk." I said with a small nervous laugh.

He faced me and glared at me.

"Bub, come on, it's no big deal. It's just a date, we can go on another day." I said trying to calm him down.

"Just a date? JUST A DATE!?" He yelled again.

Uh-oh! Jungkook, that was a wrong move.

"You know what? I am done with this." He said and I looked at him with shocked eyes.

"W-What do you mean by that?" I asked with a wavering voice.

He didn't reply and simply sat down on the chair in front of my desk.

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

Twenty minutes.

Half an hour.

He didn't utter a single word and just kept sitting on the chair as I sat in front of him and looked at the files on my desk pouting.

I tried so many times to make him say something but he just won't budge.

"Jungkook-ah?" I heard Jimin's voice as he entered the room.

I just nodded my head.

"There are two pending joint accounts, would you check them today?" He asked as I simply nodded again.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I looked up to realize the question was directed to Taehyung.

"He is currently sulking because I am ignoring him. A habit he has which I adore a lot but today's situation is a bit different." Taehyung replied and glared at me through narrowed eyes.

Jimin looked at him with surprised eyes and then let out a small laugh.

"You both are something else. Let me know when you both are done with this game you both are playing." Jimin said with the same laugh.

"It's not a game. I am angry and he isn't doing anything about it." Taehyung replied, glaring.

"I tried but he didn't even look at me for the last half an hour." I argued back.

"I'm not a part of this and nor do I want to be a part of it so I'll take your leave." Jimin said and left the room with a smile.

We both stared at the door and then looked at each other.

Taehyung just scoffed and I whined loudly.

"Taehyungie.."

"What is it?" He asked, sternly.

"Are you really gonna fight with me over such a petty thing?" I asked with a pout.

"Oh? Now it's a petty thing and I am the bad guy?" How long are we dating for?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Four years." I replied, gulping.

"Exactly! And what is today?" He asked.

"I know it's our anniversary but baby I told you tha---"