Chapter 19

Nose!

Nose was all I could see again. A oh so familiar position. We were too close again but this time we were in the position not accidentally but purposely. That too it was me who had done it.

"We still have the ferris wheel left." He said softly, ignoring the last sentence that had left my lips.

"It is lunch time but I'm not ready to let go, yet."

"Okay." I replied shortly whispering then moving away from him.

The ride ended as well and I was highly disappointed because I was enjoying this a bit too much.

I could see him being a bit quiet, did I do something wrong?

"Koo?" I said and that's when I realized that unknowingly and subconsciously I had given him a nickname.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at the ground and fiddled with my fingers.

He stopped as well and then turned towards me and wiggled his eyebrows.

"What's wrong, bub?" He asked.

And that's when I realized that he had given me a cute nickname as well.

"I called you Koo without taking your permission." I said as my cheeks were already red and my ears felt warm due to the way he called me 'bub'

"And why do you need my permission? You can call me anything you want to." He said, taking my fiddling hands in his.

"The Ferris wheel is waiting, let's go Koo." I said and pulled him behind me because I didn't want him to witness my red tinted cheeks and pink blushed face.

We were standing in the que to get into the Ferris wheel while I noticed a lot of couples excited, jumpy and giggly in front of us.

I stared at them with odd envious eyes. I wanted something like that but weirdly I wanted something like with only one person. The person standing next to me, holding my hand tightly.

I gulped a bit and turned my head sideways to look at his facial features that were as gorgeous as the first time I noticed him. The mole on his neck was quite visible that looked so adorable and there was a small scar on his left cheek which made his features more prominent and I didn't want anything more than to place my lips on them again.

"Come on, bub! We're next." He said and gave my hand a light tug that made me tumble back out from the Jungkook dream I was trapped in.

I nodded my head and stared at our interlaced fingers.

We aren't together yet why does it feel like we've been together for years now?

We entered the Ferris wheel and the door closed behind us and the ride started slowly.

The Ferris wheel is known to be the most famous attraction of this place especially when you are here with your boyfriend. I couldn't help but wonder about why it's so special.

But now that I think of it, the ferris wheel looks a lot like the relationship Jungkook and I share.

We started with a small tug and greasy beginning just as the Ferris wheel is and then we slowly started moving forward in a better space and rhythm. We enjoyed the flow then and advanced towards something which we didn't know exactly but we knew it would be beautiful just like the Ferris wheel we are in now.

We were advancing towards the most important part, the top part of the ride where the beautiful and breathtaking view awaits us. It would never disappoint. Just like my relationship with him had also advanced towards something beautiful and breathtaking as well and I hoped it wouldn't disappoint as well.