Chapter 29

A/n: All the pictures are above because Wattpad was being a witch and didn't let me post them in between the sentences. So whenever you find something please check it out while reading it.💕

***************************

Stupid coconut head, stupid bunny head, stupid leather jacket, stupid long hair, stupid bank, stupid manager, stupid, stupid, stupid.

What does he think of himself? Every time we fight or quarrel, he will remain calm and let me scream at him but then later on he will come and kiss me and give me his warm hugs and I will melt?

Huh! No way that is happening this time. He missed our fourth anniversary giving me a stupid excuse. I won't forgive him at all.

But he has never done this before. He never ever missed a date and even if he was a minute late, he would explain why but today the whole situation was so different.

Did he really get bored of me? Of us?

I stilled in my steps and stared at the huge empty street in front of the bank.

No! I am just overthinking this. My Koo can never get tired of me.

"Tae!!" I heard Jin Hyungie's voice that immediately brought me out of my train of stupid thoughts.

"What are you doing here hyungie? Don't you have patients waiting for you?" I asked with knitted eyebrows.

"Ah well, I have an off today." He replied smiling nervously.

I stared at him keenly and gave him questioning looks.

"Forget that, as I have an off let's go to the amusement park together." Hyungie said excitedly, clapping his hands.

"Huh? But without Namjoon hyung?" I asked, being a bit skeptical about the situation.

"Don't ask so many questions and just let's go." Hyungie replied and dragged me with him.

He drove happily while humming to the song that was being played in the speaker.

When we reached the place I looked out and saw he brought us to lotte world.

The place suddenly pulled me back to the memories I hold of this place from four years back.

My Koo brought me here for our date. Our first kiss was here. Our confession was here. We became boyfriends here.

I couldn't help but blush at the memory and I shyly fiddled with my fingers.

"Come on, you can be shy later on. We have to hurry or else we will be late." Jin Hyungie said and rushed me to move outside.

I rolled my eyes but nonetheless compiled to his orders.

"Why does it look so empty today?" I asked looking around the place.

"Ah, haha-- well, you see this part is rented so you won't find anyone else here." Jin hyungie said in a mumble.

"Oh! WAIT WHAT!? RENTED!? HYUNGIE, HOW MUCH MONEY DID YOU SPEND HERE?" I screamed once I realized what he mumbled.

"Absolutely zero. Stop with these questions already and follow me." Jin hyungie replied with an annoyed voice and pulled me by holding my hand.

"Which ride first?" I asked with a sigh.

"Let's go on the world monorail, I've heard it's quite fun." Hyungie replied with a smile.

"Yeah it is." I said with a small smile.

"So, which one do you want to try first?" He asked.

"Oh Oh! The world monorail!! That looks pretty exciting." I exclaimed.