( He is wearing the most detailed cloth from the original artby the way

( He is wearing the most detailed cloth from the original artby the way. Mask is inside his pocket. Looks cool. Isn't it?)

Soon I found myself in front of Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura was wearing a red shirt with a black sleeveless jacket and a long pant. She also trimmed her hair.

Sasuke was wearing his brother's anbu outfit as much as he hated to do so

(Just imagine Sasuke was wearing the cloth.)

We walked to the exam hall to meet Kakashi sensei who did not recognise us at first.
"OH. MY. GOD. YOU LOOK SOOOO COOL."
I smiled at sensei's compliment.
"But why are you wearing all black?" He asked.
"You will soon see. You will soon see."I said giving him a dangerous smirk.
"Now, come on we will be late."
We entered the building where the Chunin exams are to be held.
As we walked on the stairs, we got to the second floor . We saw two man not allowing anyone to enter. I smiled as I passed across them. I gave my team a signal to follow me. They did as I said because they also realise that it was a genjutsu. As we got to the third floor where the exams were supposed to be held, Kakashi sensei appeared.
"So you got through the first test. Eh?"
"Yes sensei. It was easy." I beamed.
He got serious and said,"A lot of people has died taking the exams, are you sure that you will pass this door?"
"Yes, Sensei." We all chorused.
He then gave us an eye smile. "Alright you can go in."
As we entered we saw a thousands of eyes glaring at us. We met the members of rookie 9. We were talking with each other when a man with white hair in ponytail came in and introduced himself as Kabuto Yakushi. He offered us to give the intels of other team.

"Give us the intel of Uzumaki Naruto." Kiba said.
Taking out a card he at first glanced it with a normal face but it soon turned into shock and awe. "Uzumaki Naruto, known for his exceptional skills in ninjutsu, taijutsu, kinjutsu and fuinjutsu. But he sucks at genjutsu though he can detect a genjutsu and release it easily. He has completed 30 D ranks, 2 C ranks and, oh my Kami, 2 A RANK MISSIONS. AMAZING!"
Every one gasped on hearing the details.
"When did you complete the another A rank?" Sasuke asked burning with a little jealousy.
"The sealing scroll and Mizuki incident." I said.
"Hn"
" Alright maggots seat down, the exams are about begin" a booming voice rang out across the room. It was Ibiki Morino. I quickly sat down in a random seat where Hinata was sitting. She looked at me shyly. I looked at her and smiled.
Soon Ibiki told us the rules and regulations and papers were distributed among us. When I saw the papers, I instantly realised the true purpose of exam. I then slammed the paper on the desk and connected a mental link with Kurama who gave me all the answers. Within 10 minutes it was done. I looked around me and saw that Sasuke was copying the answers using his sharingan which he unlocked during the wave incident and Sakura was doing everything without any struggle. I smiled at myself because I knew that we will pass the exam.
10 minutes later, Ibiki told us that he would give us the 10th question but if a genin fails then he wouldn't be allowed to give the exam the next time. But he was willing to allow any genin along his or her team to leave the exam if they wanted to do so. The genins who would leave the exam would be given another chance to reappear.
I got up from my seat and gave some words of encouragement or whatever. Because of me only some of the genins left. Leaving at least 20 teams including the teams of rookie 9.
Ibiki then said "Alright, now for the tenth question................YOU PASS".
"....... ..........WHAT!" Everyone screamed. I swear to kami sama that their screams were much louder than those irritating fan girls.
He then explained the true purpose of exam which was to cheat and the tenth question was just a psychological and team work test.

Suddenly, one of the windows broke and a woman entered through it. I got into defensive position. But relaxed when I realised that it was Anko Mitarashi. She held a banner where it was written "NUMBER ONE SEXY PROCTOR ANKO MITARASHI."
"What's this Ibiki? You have passed 20 teams. Ha, no worries I will reduce then to half. Alright maggots, follow me to the forest of death."

OMake

"To give a taste of your Bitter medicine sensei."Sakura said. "It was Naruto's idea by the way."
"Well at least you are here." I said putting my book into my pocket. Suddenly Naruto took the book away from me and before I could react he burned the book.
"NOOO" I shouted looking at my beloved book.
"That's what you get for reading pervy books in front of us."
"NARUTO YOU ARE DEAD."
"Calm down Kakashi sensei."
The next moment I appeared behind him and shouted "A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH" punching him into his butt.

A/N: WOHOO! 1500+ WORDS.
Anyways I know one of your question "Where the hell is Gaara?" Well let's say Naruto was late because he was dealing with Gaara at that time which took a while. Anyways Gaara will make the first appearance in the next chapter because I didn't know where to place in this chapter. After all I was narrating in Kakashi's PoV. And also Sakura trimmed her hair because Naruto asked her to do so. And as for black clothes, well you will soon know.
So Peace out.